Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: DJ Control MP3 headphone cueing setup

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

djrinsaHome userMember since 2006
Hi there

Recently purchased the Hercules DJ Control MP3, but cant figure out how to set up my headphones for preveiw cueing.

I have a Sound Blaster Audigy 2 soundcard - have gone through all the settings I could think of and tried each output at the back but still nothing. If anyone could suggest something I may have missed, or something else I could try, that would be great

Thanks in advance

Mark (DJ Rinsa)

geposted Fri 01 Sep 06 @ 12:19 am
xeonPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
You will have to preview it through your internal sound card. DJControl doesn't have headphone out. Just enable it in preferances and choose your internal sound card as main out. And if you have more than 1 out you will be able to prelisten using second out at soundcard.

geposted Fri 01 Sep 06 @ 12:34 am
That is what I am trying to do on my Audigy sound card, but nothing seems to work.

I know DJControl doesnt have a headphone out, so I tried playing around with the settings on the windows sound mixer, and trying the differant outputs on the sound card but nothing nada zip.

When you say set the soundcard as the main out, do you mean in windows or in VirtualDJ?

geposted Fri 01 Sep 06 @ 12:39 am
xeonPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Oh yes, you have home edition... This version doesn't have preview function. You will have to upgrade it to PRO to do that.

geposted Fri 01 Sep 06 @ 12:40 am

Or you can... but within limitations.

The home version only supports ONE soundcard.
For prelisten, that ONE soundcard needs to be a 4.1/5.1 soundcard, where you have main out at output 1 and prelisten to rear out.

Hope that helps;)

geposted Fri 01 Sep 06 @ 12:59 am
Well, I only have one sound card so yeah, thats the way I would do it....

So how do I set this up, still having no joy (I have the pro version by the way)

geposted Fri 01 Sep 06 @ 1:17 am
if you have a legal pro version you should enter your serial here:
http://www.virtualdj.com/fusers/modifuser.html

If you are using a crack, I hope you will stop one day, and do the right thing...

anyways, here is how:

You might or might not have to check the 7.1 option (depends on soundcard)

If it still doesnt work, blame the crack

geposted Fri 01 Sep 06 @ 1:21 am
OK - Will try and find the serial number tomorrow, think its lying at work somewhere.

I already tried that method, but somethings still not right, Ah well, better give up now because I have another early morning tomorrow and really need my sleep :)

Will have a play with it over the weekend and get back to you if i have any more problems!

geposted Fri 01 Sep 06 @ 1:34 am

I dont know your card too well, but it sould work ...

Maybe your soundcard control pannel needs some setting too, to enable outputs..

Hopefully someone with same card can help ;)

geposted Fri 01 Sep 06 @ 2:12 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)