Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: video effects help

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

rjd137PRO InfinityMember since 2006
Oh my god this program is the boom guys! but a little thing is happening to me. some of the video effects are not working after i install them. and others will. one in point is the gost effect, it says it installed it but it does not show in the effects stuff. but i did find it in the plug ins and then under video effects folder. so i tryed to load it from the soqnic thing useing the open file thing and go that way but still nothing. so what am i doing wrong. and just to let every one no today alone, i sold to brides on my company today after showing them what i can do muisc and video wise just by demoing vdj on site in my office by doing a coulpe of video and music mixes and the closer was and father brides montage i made for demo here and showed them both here today so i booked to huge weddings today with plasmas just because of vdj........I LOVE YOU MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

geposted Fri 01 Sep 06 @ 4:47 am
Have you set "Use Hardware acceleration" set to on (Config menu->Video)? Most of the effects need hardware acceleration to on.
Ewout

geposted Fri 01 Sep 06 @ 2:04 pm
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Oups i have forgotten to update the plugins Ghost: it still installs the plugin for v3.4

geposted Fri 01 Sep 06 @ 3:37 pm
rjd137PRO InfinityMember since 2006
can you please link me to your fix of the goost effect. thanks

geposted Fri 01 Sep 06 @ 7:28 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)