Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Hercules Controller Questions

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

OK, just got back from the store and noticed they carry the controller. Pretty sweet if ya ask me. My only question is, I am running powered speakers. What would be the best way to output the RCAs? Would I need another "dummy" board just to plug the RCAs into and then into the speakers? Would be nice to have 1/4" jacks or XLR outputs.

geposted Sat 02 Sep 06 @ 12:46 am
paisanPRO InfinityMember since 2004
The Hercules Console has a soundcard built in so you can plug your speakers into the outputs of the console.

geposted Sat 02 Sep 06 @ 2:23 am
@chopstix

hey..

unfortunately, the best way is to splice a male female rca to xlr cable and plug the speakers into the xlr and the then into the rca outs...

failing that, the only way that i have been able to work around the issue is to use another mixer (dummy as u say) to connect to the speakers..

but the cool thing with this is that if you use a good mixer, with a lot of effects and stuff, u can actually use it in conjunction with the console....

this one time (at band camp :), i used a pioneer something something mixer, which had some cool effex from the mixer, which i could use.. and also play with the eq off the mixer...so much fun

hope it helps

cheers

DJ Rudra

geposted Sat 02 Sep 06 @ 5:26 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)