Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: SYNC Button Question

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

micha3lHome userMember since 2006
How do I sync w/o the tabs aligning?

Basically, I just want the other song to automatically match the other song's BPM while moving the BPM of the other song.

geposted Tue 05 Sep 06 @ 1:55 am
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
It cannot be done by default V4 skin, you can use old 3.4 skin or make a shortcut for Beatlock.

geposted Tue 05 Sep 06 @ 3:40 am
how do I make a shortcut for Beatlock?

geposted Tue 05 Sep 06 @ 7:56 am
Go to Config>Keyboard Shortcuts>Add>All>Beatlock and assign a key to Active deck or assign key for Deck 1 and 2. Easy as that ;)
Oh, and you have Sync button on skin, it does the same thing it just can't stay pressed. You can use left or right mouse click.

geposted Tue 05 Sep 06 @ 8:52 am
The only problem when using Sync is that it automatically aligns the tabs which I don't want.. I just want the Deck 1 to automatically match the Deck 2's BPM while I change Deck 2's BPM. or vice versa.

geposted Wed 06 Sep 06 @ 3:22 am
Well Beatlock is doing that, make a shortcut for Beatlock > Active Deck > Value 1 and see what happens ;) , the sync on the opposite deck that is playing is lit all the time.

geposted Wed 06 Sep 06 @ 4:27 am
still same thing... i still aligns to the CBG.. i just want the other deck to match BPMs while I move the BPM on the other

geposted Wed 06 Sep 06 @ 6:39 am
Sorry, but I don't think this is possible. Why do you need it anyway? To align bpm and not the beats?

geposted Wed 06 Sep 06 @ 7:05 am
yup coz sometimes, some songs doesn't beatmatch correctly with the CBGs.

So then I was thinking why not just match the bpms while fading to a song with a different bpm.

Any tips or hints how I could achieve this?

geposted Wed 06 Sep 06 @ 7:07 am
I got it.. i just have to press the "Copy from other Deck" in the BPM options to have the CBGs align.

now what I want to know is that how do I set that under the shortcuts? WHICH SHORTCUT is that?

geposted Wed 06 Sep 06 @ 7:27 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)