Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Hercules DJ Controller Mp3

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

jeemmHome userMember since 2006
Hi! Before I start i d like to inform u that i ve checked all threads about this product...(thats what i hate!!!lol....not checking before u ask) ..

OK...I am thinking of buying this controller...I ve read some feed backs,they werent so bad but still everyone critizes it for being some sort of an amateur djing hardware..I am confused right now...I am not really doing djing for living(i wouldnt buy this if i would) ..i am just having max 10 gigs a year and only couple are in real clubs(where i dont really need my own controller) so they school parties,house parties etc...SO does it worth buying in this case...$100 is affordable for me and i dont really want to spend st more than $150. SO in a way it is a decision between buying or not buying....I ve an external sound card and i am fixing the headphone thing with a small trick... Thanks for your suggestions from now on....

geposted Thu 07 Sep 06 @ 12:01 am
btw i also play in an internet radio everyday for approx. 3 hours(it doesnt really need so much djing).....=D

geposted Thu 07 Sep 06 @ 12:03 am
mp3jrickPRO InfinityHonorary MemberMember since 2003
Definately buy the console!
That will get you a legal version of the program which you need if you decide you want to broadcast on the VDJ radio station.
Then down the road if you want to upgrade you can do so with a discount.

Just be very careful where you buy this as we have many problems with users who unknowingly buy controllers with software that is already registered rendering it useless for benefits of this site as a legit owner.
In fact, if you can get the serial number first, we can check it for you.
Just don't post the number here, contact support by licking help next to dude above.

Thanks and hope to see you as a fully licenced user soon.

geposted Thu 07 Sep 06 @ 1:17 am
thanks...in fact that is a pretty important point cauz they dont sell hercules products in my country so i am going to buy it from the US.(still it wont be a big deal cauz i go to the us pretty often and ve some relatives there) BUT two websites that i ve found are;

<http://www.jr.com/JRProductPage.process?Product=4057318>(they look more reliable but i think they only carry some sort of old products cauz they have VDJ2 )
<http://www.djdeals.com/herculesDJCONTROL.htm>(never heard of them before but they have VDJ3)

BTW how much is the upgrade? (still i use BMP Studio but i d love to start using VDJ in fact thats one of the reasons for buying this console)

geposted Thu 07 Sep 06 @ 9:22 am
mp3jrickPRO InfinityHonorary MemberMember since 2003
The upgrade is now $149, but here's a tip.
If you find a console really cheap and the lic is registered already, for $50. more you can have the full version and toss the console version away.
The console version has some limitations, so check out the comparison page on the site here.
http://www.virtualdj.com/products/comparison.html

geposted Thu 07 Sep 06 @ 11:48 am
any other suggestions? and are there any similar products in this price range? thanks...

geposted Thu 07 Sep 06 @ 9:34 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)