Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: BPM problems

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

I'm posting this because I felt in the other forum topics regarding this subject, my problem was not answered :(

My problem with VDJ is that when I'm mixing tracks with matched BPMs, "some" tracks even though they say the same BPM, these particular tracks don't seem to want to stay at the same BPM and have a tendency to move either slower and faster and the track moves further on. I press spacebar and it solves the problem for say 4-5 beats and then goes out of sync yet again. I don't have this problem with every track, it just seems that only certain tracks do this.

Is there anything I can do to resolve this problem as it is taking away from what should be a flawless mix!!!

Cheers.

geposted Tue 12 Sep 06 @ 11:11 am
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
I don't know which version do you have, but you can use manual tap option in Edit Bpm to try to find good BPM. VDJ is good for house/dance where you have clean beat, but Rap,Hiphop or breakbeat does not have a steady beat so there is other engine for scanning them called "Any Music", you can try that also.

geposted Wed 13 Sep 06 @ 1:50 am
I'm only mixing trance in this senario...i tried the manual bpm but after pressing ok the bpm reset itself...I'm using version 3 VDJ. Thanks for your advice though....does anyone else know about this problem???

geposted Wed 13 Sep 06 @ 7:23 am
Come on I sure someone else must have had the same problem???? Can anyone help me with this please???

geposted Fri 15 Sep 06 @ 5:36 am
phillydjPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
more than likely the bpm is wrong, or it's changing as it plays which is the case with older live music, but very rare for anything non live and new
try to loop over 16 beats and see if it comes out right if it doesnt then the bpm is wrong

geposted Fri 15 Sep 06 @ 7:27 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)