Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: xp 10 what mixer to use

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Can i use FADERFOX DJ2 MIDI MIXER with xp 10 through usb and virturaldj 4.0?

geposted Tue 12 Sep 06 @ 10:17 pm
xeonPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
xp10 has nothing to do with mixer. it has to be connected to computer. Any mixer will work with vdj, but not sure about midi mixers. most midi devices can be configurated in vdj.

geposted Wed 13 Sep 06 @ 12:20 am
yea but using a usb mixer and the xp 10 any conflicts.

geposted Wed 13 Sep 06 @ 12:29 am
Never heard of any conflicts. Search the forum. As i know noone has problems with XP10. Oh yes, with low voltage there is a little lag with this controller. I had this problem with laptop.

geposted Thu 14 Sep 06 @ 10:33 am
HI. CAN SOMEBODY TELL ME WHERE TO BUY THE XP10 INTO THE U.S. COS I USE PCDJ RED VRM AND NOW I HEAR ABOUT VDJ 4.0. I WANT TO MOVE TO IT. BUT NEED A PAIR OF XP10.
THANKS A LOT

geposted Thu 14 Sep 06 @ 5:40 pm
Just got mine yesterday. I have to say they are pretty cool. I ordered mine from EKS. Straight from the makers. There is no place here in the us you can buy them. I recommend that you express ship. The wait will kill you.

geposted Thu 14 Sep 06 @ 6:06 pm
What did you do about the usb low power problem with your laptop?

geposted Thu 14 Sep 06 @ 6:08 pm
powered usb hub :)

geposted Thu 14 Sep 06 @ 7:14 pm
I just picked up the dj console mk2. the problem im having is the crossfader is not putting out sound if its all the way to the left or to the right only in the center. any ideas to this problem?
oh picked up the powered hub. thanks for the advise.

geposted Fri 15 Sep 06 @ 12:45 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)