Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Sound card

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

I recently bought virtual DJ. I also bought a second sound card called turtle beach audio advantage micro. My current sound card is sigmetel audio and I am using this on a laptop. I have a 1gig of ram and my computer runs pretty quick.

Problem

I get a cracklying noise in my head set when i try to listen into music. The crackle is on and off but only happens with virutal dj and not with itunes. WHen i use itunes the music is crystal clear.

geposted Fri 15 Sep 06 @ 7:31 pm
abnormPRO InfinityMember since 2003
If you are using ASIO drivers, try increasing the latency from the performance tab.

geposted Fri 15 Sep 06 @ 8:19 pm
acw_dj wrote :

sigmetel audio isn't a valid ASIO Card, it's a cheap soundcard that don't allow you to use VDJ on it's best audio settings. You must try not the best quality with this soundcard but the fastest options on vdj.

Don't compare iTunes with VDJ, they process the audio in different ways; remember iTunes don't have pitch or master tempo or could let you scratch.. that needs another sound setup.

So what do you recomend for my current situation if I do not want to buy another computer. I am monitoring on the USB sound card and am getting the crackling. The crackling only happens on the USB sound card not sigmetel audio....

Is there a solution to this problem with out spending alot of money ( i am a beginning dj still in college)

geposted Mon 18 Sep 06 @ 4:59 am
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005
which USB soundcard do you have now??

geposted Mon 18 Sep 06 @ 11:47 pm
I have a "turtle beach audio advantage" USB sound card.

geposted Thu 21 Sep 06 @ 5:37 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)