Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: RIP DVD

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Does anyone know how to use this? I haven't been able to find a manual or a help section on this piece of software. I got it to recognize the PO dvd and the tracks, but isn't there a way that it can coonect to a DB from somewhere to automatically name the tracks? Right now they should up as track 1, track 2, and so on.

Thanks you!

Allen

geposted Mon 09 Oct 06 @ 3:51 am
socrossPRO InfinityMember since 2004
I can't even get it to run! Everytime I start it, it just crashes.

geposted Mon 09 Oct 06 @ 9:57 pm
I have the same problem.. If i have a dvd in the drive when i open the vdj dvd ripper.. it crashes. If i put a dvd in after i open the ripper it'll crash when i hit a button.

geposted Mon 09 Oct 06 @ 10:20 pm
Some tracks won't even rip - somebody loaned me a DVD of pop videos called "Pop Jr" - at least two of the tracks won't rip at all and the rest puts a misplaced index point - half the track is on one track and the other half is on a second track, making it difficult to play properly. Cha Cha Slide, for example (the DJ Casper thing) is on three tracks - the intro on one track, most of the song on a second track and the outro on a third.

geposted Tue 10 Oct 06 @ 3:44 pm
I tried it recently, and my experience was less than thrilling... It should have seperated the tracks at chapters, but seemed to only split tracks in the middle.

I think I'll stick with smartripper, DVD Decrypter, TMPGEnc XPress 4, and #1 DVD Ripper for my needs.

geposted Tue 10 Oct 06 @ 4:31 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)