Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Internal database for severel acounts

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Hello, my question is if anyone knows how to do if you have different acounts on your computer and want to have different external harddisk of music. Is there any solution to get different lists?

Hold my thums

// Richard

geposted Wed 11 Oct 06 @ 10:40 am
jerrydvPRO InfinityMember since 2005
As part of ver 4.0 it creates a database file mapped to each user that is logged in. If you look in the VDJ folder you will see a file "VirtualDJ Database (User account logged in).xml"

geposted Wed 11 Oct 06 @ 11:10 am
Thanx alot :)

geposted Thu 12 Oct 06 @ 3:14 pm
elvisdjHome userMember since 2005
Hello!!!, I am from South America, and I hope my skill in the english language don`t be a problem.....

I've been working by almost 2 years with virtual dj version 1.09, and now I want upgrade to version 3.4... I wish to know if there a form to use my old "virtual dj internal data base" in this version. Otherwise I have to scan all my music.

Help me please...Thanks a lot !

geposted Sat 04 Nov 06 @ 2:44 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
elvisdj wrote :
Hello!!!, I am from South America, and I hope my skill in the english language don`t be a problem.....

I've been working by almost 2 years with virtual dj version 1.09, and now I want upgrade to version 3.4... I wish to know if there a form to use my old "virtual dj internal data base" in this version. Otherwise I have to scan all my music.

Help me please...Thanks a lot !

think its time you buy the product.......

full version of 4 not a crack of 3.4

geposted Sat 04 Nov 06 @ 3:11 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)