Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: skin crossfader in video mode

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

docPRO InfinityMember since 2020
Is there a way to keep the crossfader in the center when playing videos? Right now if you keep it in the center it keeps the video blurry and big.

geposted Sun 29 Oct 06 @ 5:19 pm
phillydjPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
you probably have one of the transitions active for the video mixing, in other words if it's in the center it assumes your trying to blend into the next deck, so it turns on the transitions, if you want you can change the transition to cut or fade, or uncheck link video crossfader to crossfader (then you'll need to move the video fader on your own)

geposted Mon 30 Oct 06 @ 4:06 pm
docPRO InfinityMember since 2020
Thanks, I guess I have to play with the settings a bit. I would like just in the center to be neutral so I can start each deck near the end of a song without any crossfading.

geposted Tue 31 Oct 06 @ 3:28 am
phillydjPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
I see, but actually all the transitions are with blending in mind, so crossfader at center will have some image of the other deck depending on which transition, you can use the "cut" transition but ur gonna have to move it over the center point toward whatever deck you want to be seen

geposted Tue 31 Oct 06 @ 2:30 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)