Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Virtual Djs in NYC

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Hey everyone! I live in Manhattan, and I just picked up VDJ and love it. I've been playing for a long time now, and VDJ makes life very easy for me! I'm wondering how many NYC djs are using this program, and I love to come see ya perform!

geposted Tue 31 Oct 06 @ 7:43 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004

geposted Tue 31 Oct 06 @ 1:43 pm
clore46PRO InfinityMember since 2006
I use it but im out on long island

geposted Tue 31 Oct 06 @ 2:55 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
kool :)

geposted Tue 31 Oct 06 @ 3:19 pm
ok cool

geposted Tue 31 Oct 06 @ 3:44 pm
gulkerPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Hello New Yorkers, I am from Manhattan and Astoria, I just asked the VDJ team to put me into map manually. I guess they don't have my address properly.

DJ Palamuth

geposted Tue 31 Oct 06 @ 5:28 pm
palamuth: where do you play?

geposted Tue 31 Oct 06 @ 5:36 pm
gulkerPRO InfinityMember since 2006
I do work with a promoter who moves her crowd to different places like;

Fizz NY, Duvet, The Grand NYC (used to be Aubar), Eugene, Providence, Opia, Barraonda, are the ones I played recently. Last week we were at The Grand, which was renovated, they've done a pretty good job.

I used to do a resident gig at Avenue B at Maia Meyhane. It was more of a Exotic Oriental Gig.

Probably we will be at Club Fizz next week. She's got good connections, she changes the scenery and go back to the same place periodically so the crowd won't be bored with the same place.

Where are you at playing?

geposted Tue 31 Oct 06 @ 5:44 pm
Very nice! I love Duvet! My main source of work is a steady weekend of private and corporate events held at catering facilities, though I guest DJ at Latitude, Chill Lounge, and (Vertigo). During the week I play at Planet Hollywood Times Square and work thier private buy out parties. I would love to get hooked up with a promoter to do what you do. Where can I begin?

geposted Tue 31 Oct 06 @ 7:21 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)