Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: mac question please help

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

when and if vdj becomes available for the mac will it be possible to run it on an IBook g4 any help would be greatly appreciated as im using 2 of these units right now to do some shows and weddings and im stuck using Traktor (yuck) lol

geposted Mon 13 Nov 06 @ 7:36 am
xeonPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
I have ibook g4 too. i think VDJ for mac will be universal application, but still not sure. After all ibook will be too slow to run VDj perfect with videomix.
Maybe for audio only.

There are no system requirements out for macs yet.

geposted Mon 13 Nov 06 @ 1:59 pm
the last post from norway in my thread of the same topic stated that the software would be G4/Intel compatible. however, i'm skeptical that it will actually happen, i would think that it would probably be intel only but time will tell. i'm hoping for a universal binary that runs on either.

geposted Mon 13 Nov 06 @ 6:19 pm
thanks for responding guys so quickly. xeon, i only want to do audio with the ibookg4 no video or karaoke i use my intel system for those purposes currently with no problems.

geposted Mon 13 Nov 06 @ 9:14 pm
xeonPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Dj McPUFF wrote :
thanks for responding guys so quickly. xeon, i only want to do audio with the ibookg4 no video or karaoke i use my intel system for those purposes currently with no problems.

you mean with dualboot? does it work well? I mean videos. ??

geposted Tue 14 Nov 06 @ 2:39 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)