Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: To maximize video screen does not function

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

When I maximize the video screen it minimizes alone. The option to maximize the video screen not funiona? I have that to configure some thing?

geposted Tue 14 Nov 06 @ 11:30 am
I had the same issue. I would select mazimize on the video screen, but then 2 or 3 seconds later the window would drop back to a small window. what I did is (every time I start virtual dj) drag the video window onto the extended screen and then resize the window by dragging its edges to fit the window.

geposted Tue 14 Nov 06 @ 4:03 pm
phillydjPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
the window will not go to full size on the same screen as the program (not anymore)
but yes dragging it to a bigger size is a workaround
for the extended screen you should really use the video card second output instead of dragging the window over

geposted Tue 14 Nov 06 @ 4:13 pm
how do you cofigure the second video output?

geposted Tue 14 Nov 06 @ 5:16 pm
phillydjPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
your video card has to have dual out support, once a tv is connected and enabled through windows desktop , you should see the option show up in VirtualDj video output selection

geposted Wed 15 Nov 06 @ 3:41 am
heh, i didnt have the external screen hooked up, and that would be why i didnt see the other option....silly me! thanks!

geposted Wed 15 Nov 06 @ 9:25 pm
And you need to have the full Pro version to maximise the screen, too - it won't work with the basic one. Unless, of course, your projector can do zoomsies - move the square to somewhere near the middle and select Zoom - picture's a bit blurry, though

geposted Thu 16 Nov 06 @ 5:34 pm
friend, I dragged mouse for the screen of the projector and it it accepted to maximize, however, from above part of screen of windows continues. It appears the name VIRTUALDJ, the options to maximize, to minimize, to expand. Exists a õpção not to appear VIRTUAL name DJ?

geposted Fri 17 Nov 06 @ 5:39 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)