Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Conectar altavoces

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

pellejoHome userMember since 2006
Soy nuevo en esto, he comprado para iniciarme en el arte de las mezclas la HERCULES DJ CONTROL MP3 y una tarjeta de sonido CREATIVE SOUND BLASTER USB 5.1.
Conecto la mesa y la tarjeta de sonido por usb al portatil.
A la tarjeta de sonido conecto los altavoces y los auriculares, los altavoces a la clavija delantera (headphones) y los auriculares a la salida de la parte posterior de la tarjeta para los altavoces REAR (sonido envolvente).Para con la mesa ir jugando con los sonidos
Ahora ponemos un tema en el plato 1 y suena por los altavoces, ponemos otro tema a mezclar en el plato 2 y, supuestamente al pulsar el boton de auriculares de la mesa, deberiamos escuchar el plato 2 por los auriculares. Pero en mi caso se escucha por los altavoces, no consigo sacar el sonido por los auriculares.
A ver si me puede solucionar alguien el problema, gracias

geposted Thu 16 Nov 06 @ 7:02 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
I am new in this, I have bought to begin in the art of the mixtures HERCULES DJ CONTROL MP3 and a card of sound CREATIVE SOUND BLASTER USB 5.1. I connect the table and the card of sound by usb to the portable one. To the sound card I connect the loudspeakers and the earpieces, the loudspeakers to the front pin (headphones) and the earpieces when coming out of the later part of the card for loudspeakers REAR (surrounding sound). Towards the table to be playing with the sounds Now we put a subject in plate 1 and sounds by the loudspeakers, we put another subject to mix in plate 2 and, supposedly when pressing the button of earpieces of the table, deberiamos to listen to plate 2 by the earpieces. But in my case it is listened to by the loudspeakers, with himself not to remove the sound by the earpieces. To see if it can solve somebody the problem to me, thanks

you need to pick a 4.1 soundcard

and pick headphones as the output mode now one of the channels will be headphones and one will be speakers you should have an option to choose this

necesitas escoger un soundcard 4.1 y los auriculares de la selección como el modo de salida ahora uno de los canales serán auriculares y uno será altavoces que debes tener una opción para elegir esto

geposted Thu 16 Nov 06 @ 7:11 pm

geposted Fri 17 Nov 06 @ 4:26 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)