Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Ripped off - and got an already registered VirtualDJ

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Samedaymusic.com has sold me 2 used BCD2000s and 1 used Hercules DJ console. I decided to check my serial number for the for the VDJ console edition and it has already been registered.

This is starting to tick me off, all I want it a working control unit grrr

My first unit the BCD2000 arrived in an open box, resealed with a piece of packing tape. The unit was in the box not in the cardboard holder, but stuffed in the box with them. A few of the knobs were off and not functioning properly and the jog dials were uneven. I called in and was immediately sent another BCD2000

I then received my second BCD2000 also open box resealed with the same packing tape, this unit was properly packed but clearly used and the metal casing scratched in various locations as well as what looks like goo stuck on the top panel. At this point I assumed it was behringer that was sending out repackaged units and decided to purchase the more expensive Hercules unit instead. The prices on this unit were higher than other online vendors, but since their company was so helpful I decided to just order the item anyway.

I received the Hercules DJ console once again in an open box resealed with the same packing tape, except this time with a UPC return label covering the damaged outer box where the original seal was torn off. The cables were folded together and tossed in the box outside of the unit packaging, This unit is scratched as well and the front panel is loose and rattling. It is also clearly a refurbished unit, tell tale signs of loose and partially stripped screws replaced components and small burn marks from solder residue. I work in a company that manufactures electronic equipment and can spot a refurb from a mile away...

geposted Fri 17 Nov 06 @ 2:16 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)