Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: NEED SERIAL

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

i purchased THE HERCULES DJ CONSOLE MK2 from Guitar Center and i entered the serial code for the Virtual DJ yet it says that the serial code was invalid or already taken what do i do or is there anyway i can acquire a new serial code without actually repurchasing. I have a reciept to prove i did purchase it.

geposted Fri 17 Nov 06 @ 4:24 am
Go to the store where you get it or you can write to e-service and give your serial number, they could check in the database, regards.

geposted Fri 17 Nov 06 @ 4:32 am
I just read some pretty bad reviews for guitar center a couple days ago (was thinking of purchasing a gemsound cdm150 from them), seems they are infamous for selling used goods as new. I'd contact somebody with staff here right away to see if in fact it was already registered. If so, I'd file a complaint with the better business departments and demand a refund from guitar center. You could purchase the mk2 from musiciansfriend.com, I've been shoipping with them for years and had very few problems (nothing like this). The good news is if this is the case, action can be taken and guitar center will be held accountable, hang on to that reciet;^]

geposted Fri 17 Nov 06 @ 5:22 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)