Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: single sound card trouble

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

I am using a 7.1 hd soundcard that is onboard via soundmax. However when I designate the front channel output to the left deck and the rear channel output to the right deck, the rear speakers are set at a much lower output automatically. I have tried all the various settings such as 5.1, 7.1, quadrophonic, stereo, mono etc. And i even manually adjusted the volume in the sound properties menu.

What else can I try or do I really need to have anther sound card?

geposted Fri 17 Nov 06 @ 11:45 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
which model card :)?

geposted Fri 17 Nov 06 @ 11:49 pm
It is an on board card....The motherboard is model M2N32-SLI Deluxe comes with an ADI 1988B 8-channel High Definition Audio codec which supports high quality 8-channel audio. Software controlled by Soundmax.

Please help!

geposted Fri 17 Nov 06 @ 11:55 pm
this could be a purposeful limation on the card

or it is possible a headphone level signal is being sent to that channel

are you attempting to use a headphone setup and what soundconfig do you have in virtual dj ?

does that look right
your card and your card on the board

geposted Sat 18 Nov 06 @ 12:10 am
No I am not trying to use the headphone. I am using the mixer output setting so that each deck comes out of my card independantly.
The images you have of my motherboard are slightly different. I only have six ports for audio and one optical port.

geposted Sat 18 Nov 06 @ 12:20 am
could it be the auto headphone feature? Is this wah you meant sky?

geposted Sat 18 Nov 06 @ 12:28 am
possibly

if the wont acept any settings on the sound levels of the channels you could try reintstalling it

if this doesnt fix this i fear that you might need a usb soundcard aslo you could compensate on the mixer by giving that channel more gain or on vdj by giving that channel more gain

geposted Sat 18 Nov 06 @ 12:42 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)