Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: cheapest timecode vinyl option

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

I got 2x USB Edirol UA-1EX and using ASIO4ALL driver lets me combine multiple soundcards for the input. Both run simeultaneously at around 10ms latency and I can run 4 inputs at the same time in FL studio, Cubase etc. Haven't tried in VirtualDJ yet cause my vinyl hasn't come yet but should work fine like the other daw software does.

Furthermore, I've also tried this with an echo indigo soundcard, with the griffin iMic. Flawless.

So, if you think you have to sell your existing soundcard to buy a $500 device, and you can't afford the upgrade right now...think again. Just buy a $35 iMic to add and you're on your way. Research reviews and hardware tests on the iMic and you'll see it actually compares with most pro sound options out there (for line ins and outs I mean..for good preamps you need to drop good cash, but un-needed unless you need to record a microphone)

Just thought I'd try to help a few ghetto DJ's

;)

geposted Tue 28 Nov 06 @ 6:50 pm
abnormPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Very interesting. I wonder if I can use VDJ with Echo DJ and the have line-in running through the iMic for timecode using single timecode feature.

geposted Tue 28 Nov 06 @ 9:34 pm
kblendHome userMember since 2006
does this work for TCV USE

geposted Mon 15 Jan 07 @ 10:10 pm
so you would need the Edirol UA-1EX and the imac? i seen another option someone suggestion the m-aduio delta 44 which is like $138 which is about what those two would cost together at Djdeals.com
definetely keep us informed on other options e-ternal im like yourself always looking for a way to rig something up lol

geposted Tue 16 Jan 07 @ 1:35 am
djvonHome userMember since 2006
Hey e-ternal,how did you configure those two,edirol sound cards to setup with your tcv's,cause i\m thinking on buying two of those sound cards.What's your asio configuration like?

geposted Fri 19 Jan 07 @ 12:25 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)