Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Start Rite

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

mrmazHome userMember since 2006
Hi All,
I'm hoping to get up and running with this new software soon. I'm going to run VDJ 4 on my notebook or desk, my notebook is a dv5000 hp with 1024gb ram & 80gb hard drive, in has a AMD turion 64 pros. Can you let me know what I need to or how you suggest I get sound & video out, be able to cue in my headphones? What if any Accessories I may need?
Thank you
Maz

geposted Tue 28 Nov 06 @ 7:10 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
what video card do you have ,
what soundcard :)?

you probaly will want a usb soundcard such as udj46

so you can use time code and cue :)

geposted Tue 28 Nov 06 @ 10:55 pm
mrmazHome userMember since 2006
I'd like to thank you for responding, it's very important to me to get this program running smooth.

I don't have anything hooked up or added to this notebook yet. I was hoping to get help from people with exsperienced DJing with this program.

If it's best getting a usb card I will, is it going to be tough setting up and will I be able to cue using headphones an be able to not disturb whats playing in program?

Is this the type of software that will do a 4 - 5 hour gig without hanging - up!!!
So far I really like all the options and tools, I just hope to get help setting up the correct way, with all the accessories!

Thanks so far skyful

geposted Thu 30 Nov 06 @ 5:30 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004

geposted Thu 30 Nov 06 @ 11:23 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)