Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: DJ Console MK2

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

I DJ at a restaurant in the Washington DC area every week and when I'm using my DJ Console MK2 it plays fine for about two or three hours and then it starts slowing down. For example after a while I cannot scratch or find a cue point with the jog wheels because the software is not responding very fast, or just crawling. I can play the songs just fine but after a while I cannot scratch or have the jog wheels respond instantaniously. Do you have any suggestions to remedy this problem. (My laptop is above the specified minimum requirements). Thanks.

Andy.

geposted Tue 12 Dec 06 @ 4:52 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
what are your spec

?

what settings do you have for sound

have your thought about upgrading to pro if your using it in a buisiness you might get more out of it

geposted Tue 12 Dec 06 @ 4:54 pm

Laptops have lots of weird powermanagement features, that might result in underpower for the Hercules (needs full USB power).

So make sure the Hercules runs alone on the usb port, and if thats not enough, get a powered usb hub (cheap, and solves the problem )

You can also power the Herc directly, but might be harder to find the adapter. Local radio stores might have it

geposted Tue 12 Dec 06 @ 7:09 pm
You know that might very well be the problem because I use a usb mouse with the laptop when I'm using the MK2. I'll connect one of my regular mouses and hopefully that works. Thanks.

Andy.

geposted Tue 12 Dec 06 @ 8:46 pm
Okay I bought a powerd usb hub and the problem still occured after a while. Do you have any more suggestions? Could it be something in my settings? Do I have defective hardware?

Andy.

geposted Mon 18 Dec 06 @ 8:21 pm
have u tried a reinstal?

geposted Mon 18 Dec 06 @ 8:33 pm
I did that yesterday and the problem was still there. Can you give me some more suggestions? Can you tell me what my settings should be for optimal performance.

Andy.

geposted Wed 20 Dec 06 @ 5:57 am
soundcard

djconsole

mp3 mode

should be fine what is ur overal pc spec?

geposted Wed 20 Dec 06 @ 11:02 am
Dell Inspiron 5160, Pentium 4 Processor, 2.8 GHZ, 512 MB of RAM. Running on Windows XP.

geposted Fri 22 Dec 06 @ 1:10 am
Any more suggestions. Problem still exists.

Andy.

geposted Tue 26 Dec 06 @ 8:50 pm

geposted Tue 26 Dec 06 @ 8:56 pm

Can you post an image of your hardware list ?
Might be an IRQ conflict.

geposted Tue 26 Dec 06 @ 9:03 pm

geposted Tue 26 Dec 06 @ 9:14 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)