Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Comments on cues??? (DJ IN NORWAY read please)

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

DJ-In Norway... i saw in a post of yours that you can comment your cues. Where is that feature?

geposted Mon 02 Aug 04 @ 9:52 pm
yo... hehe

get a "pro" skin, like Mixstation, Pioneer 700 etc

Mark a cue point, and right click the cue time (mixstation/pioneer - might be other ways in other skins)

a pop-up window lets u add a comment to the cue-point, say "nice loop spot", "beat start" etc etc

cool thing in VDJ2 is that the comments also show in wave display window ;) nice

hope that helps ;)

geposted Mon 02 Aug 04 @ 9:56 pm
It's possible to edit cue names in the default skin (2.01) too. Just be sure to right-click exactly on the cue name (like "cue 1").

geposted Mon 02 Aug 04 @ 10:11 pm
claxPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Very useful ... but not always easy when there is 2 cue points close to each other. If you have this problem you could zoom in.

Clax

geposted Mon 02 Aug 04 @ 10:54 pm
I meant that you could change the cue name also in the cue panel, where the five cue's are in seperate little screens. There you can right click on the name too. Then it doesn't matter if the cues are close to eachother or not.

geposted Mon 02 Aug 04 @ 11:41 pm
claxPRO InfinityMember since 2004
I think you can change it by modifying the xml file. In my case I changed to display the time left by default or with a left-click on it, and ti display the number of beats left with a right-click.

I think it's more useful in live performance because the names have to be written before. So you can write your cue names relax at home by clicking on the wave display.

It's only a suggestion.

Clax

geposted Tue 03 Aug 04 @ 6:14 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)