Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Strange Rip DVD problem

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

socrossPRO InfinityMember since 2004
I just ripped a DVD with a bunch of videos on it using Rip DVD, and when I played the vob's, the file had the tail end of one video, then the next video missing it's end. I ripped the same dvd with smartripper with no problems. Just thought I'd make you aware.

geposted Fri 29 Dec 06 @ 12:22 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
i think that might be down to how the videos are tracked some are saved on the same track to get more on ,

or faded into another
it may aslo be some sort of protection

geposted Fri 29 Dec 06 @ 12:39 am
socrossPRO InfinityMember since 2004
It can't be that, because smartripper ripped them just fine.

geposted Fri 29 Dec 06 @ 2:54 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
k has any one esle had this problem?

geposted Fri 29 Dec 06 @ 2:58 am
I have. I tried to do tje "Pop Jr" DVD my so-called manager lent me into my old Acer - it did something similar to what you described - also, it made the computer run slow.

geposted Mon 01 Jan 07 @ 6:28 pm
I can't even get the VDJ ripper to work on any computer. It crashes everytime. Where can i get smartripper? and how much?

geposted Tue 02 Jan 07 @ 8:14 pm
DJTroyPRO InfinityMember since 2005
When I rip a DVD using VDJ, I cannot load those vobs into my meg conversion program. when I rip them using DVD shrink, there is no problem.

How do I install the mpeg what-cha-ma-call it into VDJ to rip DVD to mpeg? -And how do I bypass the VDJ security encoding? Does the automatic Database work for anyone?
TP

geposted Fri 12 Jan 07 @ 4:43 pm
DJTroyPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Error Merssage = "Counld not open the video part of the file E:new ripsMonkey Men - Bananna Love.vob Only the audio part can be opened."

Thank god I have a big bag of weed, or wasting this entire day to reburn might bother me. Time to start rolling... Too bad I am wasting valuable practice time to hack music. So many more important things to do...

TP

geposted Sun 21 Jan 07 @ 4:36 pm
Madd Max do a search for Smartripper I have already posted the link and the settings u need. Here are the setting.

http://www.free-codecs.com/download/SmartRipper.htm here is the link

Under the movie tab in settings

Key Check - Don't Decrpyt
File Splitting - Every Chapter
Options - Check marks only for Unlock Drive, Demacrovison, Copy IFO file, and fast error skip
VOB file access - ASPI
Max file size - 4,000

geposted Mon 22 Jan 07 @ 3:35 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)