Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: digidesign m-box and tcv

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

another soundcard question I know but i can fin anything about the digidesign m-box 2. Does anyone know if it works with tcv? I think that it should but I want to be sure before i buy. Thanks for the help and sorry about antoher soundcard post

thanks

geposted Tue 09 Jan 07 @ 6:53 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Mbox

this should work with tcv although it is more designed for production

you may find u46dj a better card if its just for virtual dj

Mbox 2 is a next-generation USB-powered audio/MIDI production system that builds on the performance and simplicity of the original Mbox - Digidesign's most popular personal studio product ever. Featuring a wide range of connection options - including analogue, digital, and MIDI I/O - Mbox 2 delivers professional performance in an incredibly compact package. Mbox 2 also includes award-winning, easy-to-use Digidesign Pro Tools LE software, offering many of the same features that top studios rely on to record, edit, mix, and master commercial albums and blockbuster film sound. In addition, Mbox 2 includes the Pro Tools Ignition Pack, which features several powerful plug-ins, applications, and additional tools to help customers professionally produce and promote their music. With the addition of the Pro Tools Ignition Pack, Mbox 2 includes more than 50 plug-ins and instruments.
Key Improvements in Mbox 2 vs. the Original Mbox

Improved sound quality: Mbox 2 delivers superior sound quality that easily surpasses the sound of almost any other bus-powered USB-audio interface. Mbox 2 features newly designed mic preamps (designed by Digidesign) and new A/D and D/A converters, offering an impressive dynamic range that translates into much more headroom and a significantly lower noise floor. The result is that Mbox 2 users can record ideas more accurately and play them back in greater fidelity than ever before.
MIDI in/out: Unlike the original Mbox, Mbox 2 features a MIDI in/out port, offering improved integration with MIDI controllers, hardware synthesizers and samplers, and virtual instruments.
More tools: Mbox 2 includes more free software and tools than the original Mbox, including the new Pro Tools Ignition Pack. With Mbox 2, customers have more powerful software applications, plug-ins, and other valuable tools to start creating right out of the box.
More simultaneous inputs: Unlike the original Mbox, Mbox 2 enables users to use the two analogue inputs in conjunction with the two channels of S/PDIF digital input on the unit to achieve four simultaneous channels of audio input.
More flexible industrial design: Mbox 2 features a sleek, more practical and flexible design that allows the unit to lie down flat, sit with a convenient upwards tilt for easy access to the front panel controls, or simply stand vertically to fit smaller workspaces.
Though much of the focus of Mbox 2 will be centred on the new industrial design of the hardware, one of the most compelling aspects of the product is that it comes with the Pro Tools Ignition Pack - an impressive array of free, powerful, and fully functioning (i.e., not demos) third-party creative software plug-ins, applications, and tools from some of the biggest names in the industry.

Hardware Features

Superior sonic performance
100% USB powered for maximum portability
2 analogue inputs (XLR and ¬" jacks) & 2 analogue outputs (¬" jacks)
2 channels of S/PDIF digital I/O (RCA)
4 simultaneous channels of input using both analogue and digital I/O*
1 MIDI input & 1 MIDI output (16 channels in/16 channels out)
Zero-latency monitoring
48V phantom power for condenser microphones
Separate source selection and gain control per channel
Headphone output with dedicated volume control
Dedicated studio monitor volume control
True multi-client audio/MIDI drivers (Mac OS X only; Windows XP drivers coming soon)
* Four simultaneous inputs require two channels of digital input plus two analogue channels

Software Features

Includes award-winning Pro Tools LE recording, editing, and mixing software, featuring:
32 simultaneous audio tracks (128 virtual audio tracks)
Fully integrated MIDI sequencing with 256 simultaneous MIDI tracks
The ability to stream ReWire applications into Pro Tools LE for further mixing and processing
Unique Beat Detective LE automatic groove analysis and correction tool
37 DigiRack plug-ins, including EQ, dynamics, delays, reverb, and much more
7 professional Bomb Factory plug-ins
Compatibility with Windows XP and Mac OS X computers
Includes the Pro Tools Ignition Pack (see below for more info)
Supports the Digidesign Command|8 control surface for hands-on mixing
Huge selection of compatible third-party plug-ins and software options
Pro Tools Ignition Pack The Pro Tools Ignition Pack is the name we've given to the bundle of free software and other tools that come with Mbox 2 (including a free Pro Tools instructional DVD!). Actually, this pack is not exclusive to Mbox 2 - it will be included with all Pro Tools|HD and Pro Tools LE systems. The Pro Tools Ignition Pack includes:

Propellerhead Software Reason Adapted 3
Ableton Live Lite 4 Digidesign Edition
FXpansion BFD Lite
IK Multimedia SampleTank 2 SE
IK Multimedia AmpliTube LE
IK Multimedia T-RackS EQ
Celemony Melodyne uno essential
Pro Tools Method One instructional DVD
Bunker 8 REX File CD
One-year membership to Broadjam.com

geposted Tue 09 Jan 07 @ 9:51 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)