Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: shared video memory

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

funkyzHome userMember since 2006
Hello again. Alright, I've done pretty much everything that was instructed to fix my freezing problem. I Have tweaked all that I could tweak. So I'm going to describe to you what is going on to the best of my ability. Keep in mind I'm not a computer wiz. I have a HP Pavillion 2000v w/ a AMD 64x2 processor a geforce 6500 video card with 1024 ram of memory. But I found out that the video card is not a designated card. When I play video in the window everything is fine. But when I Send it to a external sorce like a projector or what not with an s-video the image is choppy like it is stobing. When I Turn on the accelerator it looks great but freezes for a minute or so then will play again then freeze again the audio is fine the whole time. It is worse when I use AVI files. I tried more memory put it up to 2 GB Ram but problem still occured. What else can I try?

geposted Thu 11 Jan 07 @ 3:08 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
shared graphic cards have many issues with dual monitors , gaming and video , you can try lowering your proformance tab to see if you can get some more cpu

aslo try this free tool to see if it improves things for you :)

http://www.theorica.net/gamexp.htm

geposted Thu 11 Jan 07 @ 9:41 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)