Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: VDJ is still freezing up

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Hi Friends-Okay I have tried every tweaking and performance enhancing features that the board has recommended but still vdj will randomly freeze on mp3s that will play fine if I restart the program. I cannot figure this out and I am deeply frustrated. I have a brand new laptop with a 1.7 Pentium M processor -1024mbs of memory and 160 gigs on external memory. VDJ will run fine for about an hour than freeze on a mp3. After restart it will again be fine for awhile and then again randomly freeze. Anybody have any suggestions? Has this been happening to anybody else?
Thanks
Jon

geposted Tue 23 Jan 07 @ 7:37 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
on proformance have you chosen fastest

no overclock and no safemode

with autolatency?

geposted Tue 23 Jan 07 @ 9:10 pm
What exactly will overclock do when unchecked, and what does it do when checked. How does it make the performance better or worse, in other words.

I still have my laptop on overclock checked and would like to avoid problems as I do still have them once in a while with videos esp. and sometimes mp3files?

However, really curious about what it does to the laptop when checked, and what it does to the laptop when unchecked, specifically??

Please inform with detail, thank you?

geposted Wed 24 Jan 07 @ 1:34 am
over clock uses more resources to attempt to increase the quality of lower quality built in laptop cards

geposted Wed 24 Jan 07 @ 11:31 am
I do have both unchecked and it is on auto latency but the problem remains.

geposted Wed 24 Jan 07 @ 2:02 pm

geposted Wed 24 Jan 07 @ 3:46 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)