Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: bin cue output format djmix station3

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

i usually save short mixes on my harddisk with the lame mp3 encoder enabled as mp3. this is my default setting. now i want to export a mix with the cue bin option. the mix will contain wav files on deck a and audio-cd files on deck b (direct from my dvd drive). the question is : will the bin file contain a real uncompressed binary like wav or will it be compressed in any way (to mp3 or whatever) in order to match with my standard overall setting ?

geposted Wed 24 Jan 07 @ 11:06 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004

geposted Wed 24 Jan 07 @ 11:11 am
thanx, but i didn`t want any updates or downloads. i know that the bin file is for burning. the program says so. but that does not answer my question. there are specific frequencies which must be kept in the output file and which are cut by mp3 compression, so i can`t use the mp3 setting. if the bin file is compressed in any way i can`t use it and i have to kick the lame encoder and switch back to wav. so, do i have to kick or not ?

geposted Wed 24 Jan 07 @ 11:21 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
welcome :)

i belive the bin file is uncompressed .

there isnt a set frequency as such just need to be careful of distortion when you record

and the volume levels being in the red if you are worried record in another format instead

and normalise in another program say audacity which is free :) , then burn to disk.

geposted Wed 24 Jan 07 @ 12:17 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)