Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: VDJ Databse Updater

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Could someone please walk me through how to use the vdj databse updater. I'd like for vdj to use the BPM's that are stored in the tags of my files. I can't figure it out.

geposted Sat 03 Feb 07 @ 7:09 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
follow the steps 1-5 its pretty explained on screen

:)

1 load files

2. scan files

3. process files

4. load database

5. save it :)

geposted Sun 04 Feb 07 @ 12:16 am
Yeah, but it doesn't update. all the bpm's r staying the same. I've repeated those steps like 8 times.

geposted Sun 04 Feb 07 @ 8:14 am
xgl_djPRO InfinityMember since 2004
You have to copy the database made in the VDJ Databse Updater folder to the virtual dj folder.
I just tried it and it works but it seems to have a bug - it displays the bpm in one decimal place and adds extra digits : example 99.05 will show as 9905.1

geposted Sun 04 Feb 07 @ 9:25 am
Yeah i've done that but some of the tracks that say 90 or 80 bpm within the tags say 180 & 160 in vdj which is what vdj's bpm engine had given them anyway so, what gives?
Also which database updater r u using there seems to be two of them.

geposted Sun 04 Feb 07 @ 5:27 pm
xgl_djPRO InfinityMember since 2004
I am using v 1.3 from johans.

Mantahoe wrote :
Yeah i\'ve done that but some of the tracks that say 90 or 80 bpm within the tags say 180 & 160 in vdj which is what vdj\'s bpm engine had given them anyway so, what gives?

Yeah, it seems that vdj does not really use the bpm from the tags - the skins show the bpm from the vdj bpm engine on the players - but shows the bpm from the tags in the browser. I don\'t know if this can be fixed in the skin - so the bpm from the tags also show up on the players when loaded - instead of the vdj calcuated tag.

geposted Mon 05 Feb 07 @ 12:52 am
I guess that's why everyone's quiet about it. The programs is a wonderful idea but the crap doesn't work.

geposted Mon 05 Feb 07 @ 2:15 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)