Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Thoughts on VDJ after three weeks of use

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Ok... had VDJ running for about three weeks. So far happy to report NO issues! Not a single lockup or hiccup. I am quite surprised... and impressed at the same time. *knock knock*.

I even got daring last night on my laptop. I had VDJ running videos... and I was decrypting a DVD using DVD Decryptor.... remote desktop to a PC at my job... and browsing the web at the same time. No problems.

With the MK2 console (and other controllers out there)... I don't think i'll ever use a CD or DVD again.

Anyways.... I think its almost time to move onto stage 2 and get a little more advanced with this software. One thing I would definitely like is a new/better skin for video.

Are there any nice skins out there for video that has the three screens a little bigger? Like maybe set up similar to the Numark 3 video LCD device? There are a bunch of features I really would never use on the default video skin (the turntable, the loop sampler, effects). I would use the loop features themselves though.

I don't want to make VJ any wider... in fact if I can get it a little more narrow that would be nice. But with this... i wouldn't mind making it taller... say up to 1024 pixels high?

Is there a skin out there for me? :-] This should probably go in the skins forum... but oh well.

geposted Sun 04 Feb 07 @ 4:02 am

geposted Sun 04 Feb 07 @ 3:14 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
glad to hear its happy times for u :)

geposted Sun 04 Feb 07 @ 3:47 pm
It seems that VMIX-5 (1280x800) works great for me. My only gripe with it are the widescreen video monitors. Everything is shrunk vertically. Wouldn't it had made more sense in the 1280x1024 version to use a more 4:3 aspect ratio for the video screens?

Any way to easily modify this?

geposted Fri 09 Feb 07 @ 2:02 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)