Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Music discussion

Topic: need to learn djing and mixing

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

kamyaaHome userMember since 2007
some one help me out ther and teach me how to mix music

geposted Sun 04 Feb 07 @ 8:06 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004

geposted Sun 04 Feb 07 @ 12:32 pm
I found E-JAy quiet hard. Hard to make your music and mess around. Have the programme myself, but havent used it in sometime. My mates were telliing about E-jay they say it is excellent. :) I agree! But to that it is very hard. I used it one time before, lets put it this way. you need to know you way around this one. it is not easy, and it takes a while for you get to used to it.

or my bet is: Did you try Atomixmp3 or Virutual DJ? They are very good mixing progeammes to use. Either you download from www.atomixmp3.com
-------------------------

please Msn me at:
or Email me: *******
----------------------------------
Sorry no email for demo users.

geposted Sun 18 Feb 07 @ 3:05 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
ejay is the same as virtual dj minus a few features

geposted Sun 18 Feb 07 @ 3:23 pm
I aint no pro at it..not yet :)... but man... lemme tell u that is u wanna be good mixer..follow those simple steps..

1. listen,listen,listen to alot of...after awhile u will feel the beats and thekicks,snare,etc..
2.listen 2 da radio or any dj mixin ..it will help
3. yo gurlfriend can wait..(lol..jokin)..but u need to practice with virtualdj alot and get pro...ima get mine soon...wooooo
4. listen to what people wants.......dont be selfish..lol...hope that helped u ..bye

geposted Wed 18 Apr 07 @ 5:27 am
practice and creativity.
the best advice i ever got was from ACW Dj when he said, just relax, mix how you feel.
so show us how u feel and mix biiaattcchhh :P
have fun, thats also very important.
oh also get ure hands on a bunch of full length tracks not radio edit, u can't mix that very well. no intros' and outros. so yeah.
start off with something like house or progressive. theres usualy a long time for u to mix them in and out, and next thing u know u'll but tearin up speedcore kutz.

geposted Sat 16 Jun 07 @ 1:43 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)