Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: needing somebeginners advice

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

MrJimmyHome userMember since 2007
hey all i have been using vdj for acouple of months and have always had an interest in djing and saw vdj as a gr8 way to start. i was interested in maybe picking up somefin to give me alot better feel wif the mixing and stuff, i play hardstyle and hardcore music so i dont require sampling and such as much but i would lvoe alot more feel with the mixing ect. without buying turntables (yet) can u recommend me anything... any help much appreciated

if it makes a differnce i live in sydney

geposted Mon 05 Feb 07 @ 8:00 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004

geposted Mon 05 Feb 07 @ 10:31 am
so i need to get a timecode thing so the mk2 will run on my laptop??? as u can see im new to the hardware side of things

geposted Mon 05 Feb 07 @ 10:45 am
cgarissPRO InfinityMember since 2007
No. Just buy the Hercules Mk2. It's fantastic; a cool liittle gadget that punches above its' weight. Plug it in to your laptop and you'll have a mixer, jogwheels and soundcard all in one - with headphone output. That's all you need to get going. You don't need timecoded vinyls.

geposted Mon 05 Feb 07 @ 10:55 am
kool thanks heaps for ur help.. i think there around 450 but im relle keen to get one.. thanks for help

geposted Mon 05 Feb 07 @ 10:59 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)