Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: hercules dj console

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

hey everyone can the virtual dj 4.2 work with the old hercules

geposted Mon 12 Feb 07 @ 6:18 am
It does - but you need to re-install the original software. I found that out last week - when I bought the laptop I now have, I reinstalled direct from Version 4 - the mixer wouldn't work, so I reinstalled the original - had to reinstall Version 4 again, so I could reinstall version 4.2 (it said I could only install from a Version 4.xx).

Still having problems with Fader Start, though - no functions are shown.

Works fine if I don't use any videos or slideshows.

geposted Mon 12 Feb 07 @ 11:35 am
thanks man when u say original ur meaning

geposted Mon 12 Feb 07 @ 10:53 pm
trez777Home userMember since 2006
yes, the old hercules dj console should work fine as i am using one (did not opt to upgrade as i know a lot of new controllers are coming out this 2007).

on a separate note, i think what original meant is the full installer then followed by the 4.2 update patch. if you have the 4.2 full installer, then that should work okay.

geposted Tue 13 Feb 07 @ 2:21 pm
When I said "original" - I had bought the original software from Argos - it came with the mixer and a CD-ROM - I loaded it into the laptop - that installed the basic stuff, including the drivers. Over time, I've had to keep replacing laptops (this is my third) and upgrades have come about.

geposted Wed 14 Feb 07 @ 11:34 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)