Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Automatic Beat Mixing application

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

I currently use MixMeister, which cuts off the end of the song too soon, then mixes immediately into another song. Does Virtual DJ take you to the very end of the song, then mix into the next song, or will I have the same problem with this Program? Thanks. Fred

geposted Tue 20 Feb 07 @ 2:54 am
Hi,

I use both programs. I use Mixmeister for making mix CDs and VDJ for live DJing. I think they are both excellent at what they do.

Mixmeister shouldn't cut off your endings. Depends which version you are using.

Mixmeister Pro (old version) is pretty rock solid for me but sometimes I need to tweak the incoming track to line it up better. Mixmeister fusion gives a choice of how long you want the beatmix to go from 8, 16 or 32 bars with lots of other crossfade options too. Again, some tweaking necessary sometimes (only rarely) using the songslicer so that you match up the bars well. You can even change keys of tracks etc to give harmonic mix. The cheapest version of mixmeister is pretty good and again you can choose what type of beatmix you want - from short beatmix to long beatmix and also crossfade, etc.

VDJ IMHO is best used as a performance software. It will beat match amazingly well but it also gives you the opportunity to do live remixes and mashups by fading between synced tracks, choosing when you want to mix, throwing in samples etc.

There's nothing to beat VDJ for live performances in my view.

geposted Tue 20 Feb 07 @ 11:01 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)