Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Bpm Scanning Error

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

When I've been scanning certain reggea songs lately I'll compleatly lose the track - It'll be useless to play in VDJ, plays fine in any other mp3 decoder.

what'll happen is - I'll burn my iTunes onto a cd, then ripp them at 192 bitrate, then scan them off a jump drive into VDJ.
Atfer scanning them in the Techno/house Bpm engine some of the scanned Bpms are obvisously worng, so I'll scan them again with "other music" bpm engine. After the second scan the whole the track shows only a time frome - no bpm at all and the song sounds terrible, like it's being played on a blown speaker system at max volume.

It's kinda a pain in the ass to keep deleting files and re-importing them.

ANy thoughts
DJ Marcel
Purple Onion NightClub

geposted Sat 24 Feb 07 @ 1:07 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Marcel - VDJ isn't changing the file - the scan is just that a reader of the file. How about instead of scanning by right click put all the new files in the playlist and let them auto play. How does every track sound? Also, when you burn then rip the song may have burned at a +db level then when you ripped it - it stayed at the +db level. You may want to normalize - BPM Meister - the tracks to 0db before you do the adding of the tracks to VDJ. You might have better luck with that....

geposted Sat 24 Feb 07 @ 1:31 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)