Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Music discussion

Topic: Beatgrid effect - Page: 2

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

PezmcPRO InfinityMember since 2010
I got to play with it with the trial and thought it was pretty awesome!

geposted Sat 23 Jan 10 @ 7:08 am
The best way to learn how to use the beatgrid and find good combinations is trial and error.

Cheers

geposted Mon 25 Jan 10 @ 12:27 am

geposted Thu 15 Apr 10 @ 10:55 am
Le licenze attuali non consentono di scaricare gli effetti...cosa devo fare per scaricare effetti ecc...???

geposted Sun 18 Apr 10 @ 9:15 am
Hi, is there any possible way that this effect can be continuous ? for example: I have a loop going and beatgrid as my selected effect, but when i activate it, it only stays there for a few seconds, and sometimes when I click on it, it will sometimes play the original audio with no beats modified, as I selected on the grid.

geposted Tue 01 Mar 11 @ 5:33 pm
This effect is just what you need to make your mixings superb

geposted Fri 18 Nov 11 @ 3:30 am
whats with the numbers on the side?
can someone explain it :O

geposted Thu 29 Dec 11 @ 2:24 am

geposted Thu 29 Dec 11 @ 2:33 am
btw, one more question if you don't mind
is there any shortcut key for every effects?

geposted Thu 29 Dec 11 @ 3:17 am
I don't really follow you... with the beatgrid unfortunately you cant change the beatgrid page with mapping you have to do that with a mouse, with any other effect you can activate them with

effect "effect_name" active

eg.

effect "beatgrid" active

geposted Thu 29 Dec 11 @ 3:23 am
what i meant is shortcut keys on the keyboard for every each of the effects
i mean all effects, not just beatgrid
like adobe photoshop, they have shortcut keys on the keyboard for each tools :)

geposted Thu 29 Dec 11 @ 3:34 am
yep you just map it like I said

effect "beatgrid" active
effect "flanger" active
effect "backspin" active
effect "brake" active

not really sure what effects come standard with vdj, they are all pretty terrible so I deleted them, you need to register pro to get the quality ones.

you can also incorperate changing the sliders with the button as well as activating the effect with something like

effect "echo" slider 2 0% & effect "echo" active while_pressed & repeat 40ms & effect "echo" slider 2 +1

you are doing three things in that script

resetting the slider to 0
activating the effect
changing the second slider every 40 milliseconds

that will activate echo and increase the echo volume as long as you hold the key/button, although you need to have atleast 7.04 to use "repeat" as it was only recently added, It should work fine in vdj home though.

in answer to your question though, there are keyboard shortcuts built in but they are fairly sparse, I can't tell you what they are because I have replaced them all to suit me. but you are better off making your own then getting keyboard stickers printed by styleflip to tell you what they are

geposted Thu 29 Dec 11 @ 3:47 am
ychaoLE userMember since 2012
So when I try to download this effect of beat grid and it says my license do not allow me to download effects, how do I solve that?

geposted Fri 23 Nov 12 @ 8:57 pm
You solve it by buying a license!

I think beatgrid is one of the default VDJ effects anyway - you shouldn't need to download it.

geposted Sat 24 Nov 12 @ 7:05 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)