Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Music discussion

Topic: Not Quite Perfect

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

mark172PRO InfinityMember since 2007
Hi, ive had virtual dj for about a week now, altough i have been dj'ing for years. i mix mainly trance, tech trance, tech house and electro house...normally ranging between 128bpm and 140bmp. i can't seem to get the beat-matching perfect, im obviously not trying to go from 128 to 140bpm. But even like 138bpm to 140bmp obviously syncronised to both be 138 they dont seem to stay beatmatched for very long and im kinda a perfectionist. is there some sort of setting perhaps to make it more accurate or something? any help would be much apprecitated.

geposted Sun 08 Jul 07 @ 8:20 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
hi. go to BPM setting in the left/right of the automix icon at the top of the skin (default skin 4.3) n set it manually the tapping. U could move the beat anchor there n do manual counting:)) Hope this helps

geposted Sun 08 Jul 07 @ 9:03 pm
djsherzPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Where does your music originate from? If it is an original CD rip or legit download, the bpm should normally be fine. If it's recorded from vinyl, maybe the deck pitch was drifting a little, which would cause the bpm issue that you're having.... Just a thought anyway!

geposted Tue 10 Jul 07 @ 4:29 am
Take master tempo off, it doesnt help in beatmatching if its on

geposted Tue 10 Jul 07 @ 5:45 am
mark172PRO InfinityMember since 2007
i use beatport to download my music, so it is full legit tracks.

geposted Tue 10 Jul 07 @ 10:33 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)