Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Mac minimum requirements

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

pjotreHome userMember since 2007
Hi!

I couldn't find the minimum requirements for the mac-version?

Would I be able to run VDJ5 with timecode vinyl using a Imac G5, 1.8 GHZ, 1 or 2 GB RAM?

Thanx

geposted Sun 02 Sep 07 @ 5:42 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Mac Recomended , :
Mac OSX 10.4.7 or higher
Mac/Intel Core Duo 2.0 GHz or higher
Sound card with multiple sets of outputs (like the Numark DJio)
1 GB RAM of higher
Available USB port (USB 2.0)
200 MB free on the hard-drive

geposted Sun 02 Sep 07 @ 7:17 pm
pjotreHome userMember since 2007
alright, never mind... how come VDJ5 needs so much power on a mac, but doesn't on a pc?

geposted Sun 02 Sep 07 @ 7:30 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
well i would wait in your case to try the demo when it becomes available as it may work with your system

but ,you could experiance some performance issues unless you set all the options to fastest

they are the ideal specs for best resutlts

the most important thing is that you have the latest osx

geposted Sun 02 Sep 07 @ 8:01 pm
Hey you know Sky, I have yet to see anyone on here say they were using a G5. If anybody is, I would like to know how 4.3r13 is running on yours.

geposted Mon 03 Sep 07 @ 6:59 am
d-v-intPRO InfinityMember since 2004
SpeedDemond29 wrote :
Hey you know Sky, I have yet to see anyone on here say they were using a G5. If anybody is, I would like to know how 4.3r13 is running on yours.
Use the search function I'm almost positive people have been running VDJ on a G5.

geposted Mon 03 Sep 07 @ 11:29 am
artoriuPRO InfinityMember since 2014
I just purchased vdj pro but keeps crashing all the time, I have an imac 10.6.8 and a vms4 I am registered and have my serial number on my account please help!!!

geposted Sun 05 Jan 14 @ 4:12 pm
Haui70PRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2008

Do not 'hijack' a topic by posting a message or question that is not related to the topic in any way. If you wish to post an unrelated message, please open your own new topic in the appropriate forum (Click on the pen and paper icon at the top of the forum topic list.)

Do not bump an old topic that is more than 1 year old. Old topics may no-longer be relevant to the current version of the software. Please open your own new topic in the appropriate forum.

[closed]

geposted Mon 06 Jan 14 @ 5:57 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)