Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: Key Changer

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

billy24PRO InfinityMember since 2007
Does anyone know if there has been any skin created with a good clear key changer on the front of the skin?
The default skin that you get with the vdj program would be good with a key changer on the skin.
I used to use pcdjfx and that had a simple key changer on the side of each deck and it was very easy to knock the key up or down and when the song had finishished it automatically reset to normal key.
Is there anyone out there who could create this function or do you think it may be a function in a later release of vdj, I feel that this is the only thing missing to make vdj the perfect piece of dj software.

Cheers

Billy24

geposted Tue 06 Nov 07 @ 9:34 am
SupaconPRO InfinityMember since 2005
VideoVision Widescreen Edition will have a key changer in it. I've only ever seen one skin that has this, and I'm not sure that I can get everything to work the way I want it to, but it will allow you to adjust the key and see what it is relative to the norm. I wish I could get it to show what the actual key was (or the Camelot key code, at least)

Unfortunately, this will require a screen that is 1440 pixels wide or greater.

geposted Tue 06 Nov 07 @ 5:12 pm
billy24PRO InfinityMember since 2007
When will this widescreen edition come out?
I have hade a look at the skin in the download area and it looks very good!

geposted Tue 06 Nov 07 @ 7:17 pm
SupaconPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Hi Billy24:
VideoVision widescreen Edition has been released in Beta now - there are two versions available, the newest has a couple more functions and can be downloaded from here: http://www.compudj.com/skins/Video_Vision5_1440B2.zip

The key changing functionality works great in this skin, if that's something you need a lot of. I presumed it'd be useful for Karaoke hosts and DJs who are obsessed with harmonically matching their mixes.

Please direct feedback to the relevant thread here:
http://www.virtualdj.com/forums/82609/Skins/VideoVision_V5_Widescreen_1440_Released_.html

geposted Sat 29 Dec 07 @ 8:37 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)