Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: How to delete cue points on mac version

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

pretty silly question i know, but iv tried everything - on the help file it says right click - im still not acustomed to mac's one click function so....
thanks in advance
psytramp

geposted Fri 01 Feb 08 @ 9:13 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
hold down apple + Command and click and delete will appear on the cue.

geposted Fri 01 Feb 08 @ 9:36 am
thats the first thing i tried...didnt work!

geposted Fri 01 Feb 08 @ 6:18 pm
you can configure your laptop to use "place two fingers on trackpad and click button". this is in your system preferences then "mouse and keyboard" then "trackpad"
after you turn this feature on, you "two finger" the cuepoint then delete....i know that sounded bad LOL

geposted Fri 01 Feb 08 @ 10:50 pm
No, actually you hold down the control key and then click on the cue point. And for future reference; anytime you need to "right click" like you would with a PC it's always Control + click on a Mac.

geposted Sat 02 Feb 08 @ 12:51 am
thing is the control and click wont work on the cue points. when iv tried it on other functions such as clicking files it just lets me highlight multiple files... it's not working like a right click :-(

geposted Sat 02 Feb 08 @ 8:53 am
djwizards suggestion has sorted it out though and i like this method
Cheers!

geposted Sat 02 Feb 08 @ 8:54 am
DJ CyderPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2003
Yeah the 2 finger touch is nice trips me up on pc now tho ;)

geposted Sat 02 Feb 08 @ 9:46 am
I am a new user and have tried this method to delete cue points and it doesn't work. I have a two-button mouse and right clicking doesn't work either. The right click works on other functions, but not to delete cue points. How are cue points deleted? Thanks

geposted Fri 22 Feb 08 @ 12:26 pm
If that isn't working for you then designate a keyboard shortcut for each cue point ("delete_cue" in the shortcuts menu).

geposted Fri 22 Feb 08 @ 2:49 pm
That function does not work either. To make sure I am doing it correctly. Config>Shortcuts>Add>cues>"delete_cue">Value(1,2 or 3 depending on which cue point)>on default deck. Then I go to deck with track I want to delete cue point and press the appropriate key stroke which is listed ad [A]. I assume that means capital a or shift a. Am I doing it correctly.

Also, if right click is supposed to work, any ideas why right click won't work for some but works for others?

I am a new user so forgive my ignorance and I hope I am not wearing out the welcome mat with all the questions.

Thanks again!

geposted Fri 22 Feb 08 @ 5:12 pm
On my Macbook I simply set F1-F4 to delete cue points on Deck 1, and F5-F8 to delete cue points on Deck 2 and it works for me. But I think what you're doing wrong is pressing the shift key. Even though the character appears as upper case in when you assign it in the shortcuts menu it is actually lower case, so disregard the upper/lower case thing. If you assign "A" in the shortcuts menu then press "a" on your keyboard to activate it.

geposted Fri 22 Feb 08 @ 11:18 pm
dizzy,

Thanks, I did the F keys like you and that worked perfectly.

geposted Sun 24 Feb 08 @ 11:53 pm
Is anyone having a problem with Pro for MAC not wanting to delete multiple files? It works fine doing individual files but will not delete a selection more than one. Please Help

geposted Mon 23 Aug 10 @ 5:32 pm
Well took me a few to figure out - you do not put the cursor(arrow) on the hot cue title or number you want to delete - you put it on the little white bar on the song wave this turns green and then you hit control and gives you the option to delete.

geposted Thu 27 Oct 11 @ 2:22 am
i use Mac and VDJ LE (Imac Mac os X 10.6.8)
and have had this annoying problem for sometime and have tried loads of different combos! however i have sussed it.
Follow these easy steps.
To remove the "hot cue" forget the buttons and hover your mouse over the track wave form. You will see the "cue" start or "line". This is where you need to hover your mouse. Now click alt + cmd on this "line". You should now see the option appear, which asks delete or rename.

good luck

geposted Fri 27 Jan 12 @ 8:41 am
all you have to do is go to a new spot on the track hold down control and click on the cue number and it will move to the new location.

geposted Mon 15 Oct 12 @ 8:29 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)