Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Numark DXM01 two Tracks playing through one channel

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

i have just bought the this mixer and use Virtual DJ 5.0. both tracks are are playing through channel 2 though i have 2 USB cables connected to the mixer. how can i config the software so there is one track played through one channel?

i'm a new user so if you can give a step by step solution i would appreciate it.

thank you very much!

geposted Thu 14 Feb 08 @ 3:15 pm
Have you got VDJ configured to 'external mixer'?

geposted Sat 16 Feb 08 @ 8:31 am
yes the output is set to external mixer. what should i pick for the sound cards, the only options there are mono seperated, 4.1 card and 2 cards. the sound card in my system is a conexant high def. audio

geposted Sat 16 Feb 08 @ 11:19 am
The mixer itself acts as a sound card but it doesn't show up in the sound card option. could this be the problem? if so how can i resolve it

geposted Sat 16 Feb 08 @ 12:39 pm
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
Select 4.1 output and External mixer option in Sound Config. Your front output will be left deck, rear will be right deck.
Hope to see ya soon a Pro ;)

geposted Sun 17 Feb 08 @ 6:15 am
i tried this but both songs are still playing through channel 2. i also tried using just one channel at a time and when using channel 1 there was no audio at all. i'm beginning to suspect that my new mixer is broken already... might it be an issue with audio driver or something?

geposted Sun 17 Feb 08 @ 12:28 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
When I used a DXM01 it showed up as two seperate cards, so I selected (from memory):

Inputs: None
Outputs: External Mixer
Sound Card(s): 2 Cards

Sound Card: USB Audio Device
Second Card: USB Audio Device (2)

geposted Sun 17 Feb 08 @ 6:23 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
Ignore me, I was thinking of the CM200USB, sorry!

geposted Mon 18 Feb 08 @ 6:57 am
The DXM01 USB works in the same way. The computer sees it as two sound cards (when you use two USB cables).

geposted Mon 18 Feb 08 @ 9:01 am
SO did anyone fiqure out how to do this? I am having the same trouble. I wann use one deck from VDJ on channel 2 and the other deck from VJD on ch 3 I am using a Gemini PS-2 usb and I can only get both dects to come out of one channel. please help.

geposted Sat 13 Dec 08 @ 10:44 am
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
The only way I was able to resolve this was to reimage my machine.

geposted Sat 13 Dec 08 @ 10:54 am
Re image, whats that mean? The mixer or the PC?

geposted Sat 13 Dec 08 @ 11:03 am
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
Phatfred wrote :
Re image, whats that mean? The mixer or the PC?

PC

geposted Sat 13 Dec 08 @ 11:28 am
Hey I am using the same set up as your, Using Numard Cue with DXM01 USB, you need to config your Dj software to output two in to a mixer with two sound cards, once you've done that you will see an option for sound card #1 and Sound card #2, also you will have a choice to addressed which card is deck one and two...
I've been using this system for 3 years already and don't have any problem hearing each song and mixing it......
except when I'm recording my mixes to a file...I haven't been able to figure out how can I listing to each deck thru my headphone while I'm about to mix a song....meaning on my external mixed both channel volumes have to be at the same level and now the mix is done from the softward using the crossfade bar....if you have any input on this it will be appreciated.
Dj Tommyluv.

geposted Mon 22 Dec 08 @ 9:55 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)