Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: Could Some One Please Help Me Make Finish This

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

vgarciaHome userMember since 2007
I wanted to make the skin look like this. I attached the zip file with the xml and jpeg
But when ever i try to mess around with the xml file.. even one simple edit results in an error and i cannot use it =[
if some one could please help me finish it it would be great. The orgnial one was good but i would like to be able to see the grid so can see the breaks and drops. and also would like to see the wave a lil smaller so its easier to beat mach.. and the last thing i didnt like about it i didnt liek the fact everytiem i hit tab or load a song the song would switch sides.
If some one could help me out i would reallu apprciate it

http://www.filefreak.com/pfiles/48235/ssl.zip

its not a virus or nothing.. its the real file

geposted Thu 28 Feb 08 @ 2:33 am
Its nice...
but i'm wondering me... You are a Home User and want to have an TCV Skin??? Hmmmm...

In Your (not with love made... ;-) ) XML are any mistakes...

geposted Thu 28 Feb 08 @ 7:13 am
well the xml skin thats attached is the skin of the orinanl skin.. and ijust changed the bpm to make it look like i want it to look =]

geposted Thu 28 Feb 08 @ 12:23 pm
ok... But there's no answer about my question:
Why do you want to use an TimeCode Skin as a HomeUser??

geposted Fri 29 Feb 08 @ 3:14 am
i dont understand how thats relevant to me tyrin to change the xml file

geposted Wed 05 Mar 08 @ 5:35 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
First off the vertical rhythm forms are not possible. Also, you need to use a Bitmap graphic.

And, it doesn't matter why they want this skin, if they want to make it for their own use that is fine.

But, that's what it would be is a for your own use. We will not violate another's copyright on their logos. So don't bother uploading for consideration if it bleeds SSL.

geposted Thu 06 Mar 08 @ 10:31 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)