Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Music discussion

Topic: sponsor me

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

i want to be on vdj radio

i offer a huuuuuuuuge listener base in toronto, hamilton and surrounding areas

i mix dnb.......http://www.mediafire.com/?0tfmdxxnvmz

i have to save for school so i am unable to put forth the needed funds for the equipment

my email is --@--.--

--
Moderated by Lady Cameron
Sorry WarGasm69 no email address is allowed from a demo user

geposted Fri 14 Mar 08 @ 12:21 pm
Paz75PRO InfinityMember since 2006
hmm, im from toronto and from the original dnb scene in the 90s. if your following is so big you should be able to name-drop some of the producers and longtime djs. not that this relevant to vdj radio because you have to go through the testing process but im always curious when someone says 'huiuuuuge following'...

geposted Sat 15 Mar 08 @ 12:54 am
its not even long time dj's and producers.

its more that i have alot of good friends and supporters in this area that that i could bring to vdj radio

if you look at it from a musical perspective ill rock your socks and if you look at it from a marketing perspective i bring alot to the table

geposted Wed 19 Mar 08 @ 10:49 am
To play on VDJ radio.

1) have a full LEGAL copy of vdj
2) have a stable high speed I-net connection with a 200 MBPS upload.
3) pass a Mix test with one of the management team.

Sponsorship has nothing to do with it.
That you're from Toronto has nothing to do with it. The greater majority of listeners are from Europe.

It would be faster getting a full legal copy of VDJ pro from this website and doing the normal application to VDJ radio than to post a thread such as this.

geposted Wed 19 Mar 08 @ 4:36 pm
DJ Marcel_1 wrote :
To play on VDJ radio.

That you're from Toronto has nothing to do with it. The greater majority of listeners are from Europe.

It would be faster getting a full legal copy of VDJ pro from this website and doing the normal application to VDJ radio than to post a thread such as this.

DAMN MARCEL 200MBPS>...what the phuck....millitary speed or sumthin lol

geposted Wed 19 Mar 08 @ 5:26 pm

hehe...

200kbs will do ;) lol

geposted Wed 19 Mar 08 @ 6:00 pm
wrong letter.

oops
my bad

geposted Wed 19 Mar 08 @ 8:15 pm
kheyoPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2003
loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool ! we've got one and the only UNIQUE one : Marcel !!! ha ha ha !!!

geposted Thu 20 Mar 08 @ 10:22 am
"To play on VDJ radio.

It would be faster getting a full legal copy of VDJ pro from this website and doing the normal application to VDJ radio than to post a thread such as this."

youve missed the point completely, i said i CANT afford a full copy and that i offer a large listener base in the toronto hamilton area + sic mixes......so if anyone is intrested in globalizing vdj radio and software then it would be in thier best intrest to supply me with vdj sofware....if not.....youre loss, ill talk to serato

geposted Thu 20 Mar 08 @ 11:26 am
does serato have a internet radio???? and what makes u think that serato will let u do that without actually buying scratch live...

im not being mean or anything bro..jus brutally honest.if u cant afford 300 bux for vdj compared to 600 ish for ssl..not including controllers etc....

djreaper

geposted Thu 20 Mar 08 @ 11:28 am
WarGasm69 wrote :

youve missed the point completely, i said i CANT afford a full copy and that i offer a large listener base in the toronto hamilton area + sic mixes......so if anyone is intrested in globalizing vdj radio and software then it would be in thier best intrest to supply me with vdj sofware....if not.....youre loss, ill talk to serato

Go talk to Serato.
Sorry dude, you wont get sponsored here... or there.

You're a 19 year old student from Canada, and not Armand Van Helden or Q-Bert.

Get real

geposted Thu 20 Mar 08 @ 11:46 am
damn runey..lol....take a chill pill..lmao..

geposted Thu 20 Mar 08 @ 12:05 pm
WarGasm69 wrote :

i CANT afford a full copy and that i offer a large listener base in the toronto hamilton area + sic mixes......so if anyone is intrested in globalizing vdj radio and software then it would be in thier best intrest to supply me with vdj sofware....if not.....youre loss, ill talk to serato

Then you can't play on the radio.

BTW the radio is already Global.

There are literally DJ's from all over the world

Europe
USA
UK
CANADA
SOUTH AMERICA
AUSTRIALIA

Doesn't look like more "Globalization" is needed

geposted Thu 20 Mar 08 @ 12:06 pm
kheyoPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2003
DJ Marcel_1 wrote :
WarGasm69 wrote :

i CANT afford a full copy and that i offer a large listener base in the toronto hamilton area + sic mixes......so if anyone is intrested in globalizing vdj radio and software then it would be in thier best intrest to supply me with vdj sofware....if not.....youre loss, ill talk to serato

Then you can't play on the radio.

BTW the radio is already Global.

There are literally DJ's from all over the world

Europe
USA
UK
CANADA
SOUTH AMERICA
AUSTRIALIA

Doesn't look like more "Globalization" is needed

forgot STINKINGCHEEZLAND loooool !!!
BEERLAND

geposted Thu 20 Mar 08 @ 12:08 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
WarGasm69 wrote :
youre loss, ill talk to serato

Ok but dont entertain for one moment you will get a responce as the Serato unit is Very expensive and they only are looking for superstars.

geposted Thu 20 Mar 08 @ 12:22 pm
Hey Everybody! Im Ray From Philippines I wanna Ask If I can Get Here A Sponsor for a Dj Controller Cause I have One But It's Not that In to me now, So Ill like it to bring to the next level but my budget in controller is bit shorter, PLEASE help me I wanna be A Best DJ In Town That's Why I Practice Well And Not St-oping to Pro sue My Dreams, PLEASE I think In The Future who will help me and i gonna return back the money for what he gave help to me SO Pretty PLEASE, GOD Will PAY You More Instead! Thank you In advance! :))

geposted Sat 13 Apr 13 @ 5:50 am
djjbPRO InfinityMember since 2004
This makes me laugh

WarGasm69 wrote :
"To play on VDJ radio.

WarGasm69 wrote :

iif not.....youre loss

What's he thinking!?

geposted Mon 03 Jun 13 @ 6:36 am
6 year old thread, no longer relevant.

TOPIC LOCKED

Keith

geposted Tue 04 Jun 13 @ 2:58 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)