Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Esi U46SE new driver

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

geposted Sat 07 Jun 08 @ 5:49 am
listen2PRO InfinityMember since 2005
seems liek new drivers for all releases of the u46. Anyone try it out? I'll be testing it later and posting my impressions, I have yet to have a new driver make me stop using 1.016.

geposted Mon 09 Jun 08 @ 9:14 am
ciocePRO InfinityMember since 2004

geposted Mon 09 Jun 08 @ 1:32 pm
Well i gave this driver a shot this morning, and so far i like it. I'll have to push the latency level up and see how low i can get it seems ok.

I'll have to give it a good bashing, but i usually just go back to 1.016. maybe not this time...

anyone else try?

geposted Tue 10 Jun 08 @ 8:58 am
The new driver works well with XP SP3, 64ms latency, and the buffer size set to 4, everything in VirtualDJ is set to the highest settings except Master Tempo which is set to simple. (My laptop only allows me to use either advanced scratch or advanced master tempo, not both together, never have found out why).

The signal is 100% throughout and I can't really fault it, although sometimes the channels get mapped wrong which requires restoring factory settings in the control panel and reconfiguring (takes about 20 seconds to do). If this problem does occur it is known from the start, i.e. it doesn't appear to happen on an already working setup.

With Vista, meh... I use XP when I'm using VirtualDJ.

geposted Wed 02 Jul 08 @ 1:05 pm
i went back to 1.016. With 1.039 i felt it was good but i swear i heard a few cliks and pops. All in all why would i need any other driver then 1.016? At least that performs great!

geposted Wed 02 Jul 08 @ 2:22 pm
I went from vista to xp because of the esi old driver (pops & clicks). Since I've installed 1.039 driver I'm back on vista. No pops no clicks. I have not tried video yet.

geposted Sat 05 Jul 08 @ 5:34 pm
Anyone know of a 64-bit driver? Put myself a new computer together last night, would be nice if I could use the soundcard with it!

geposted Wed 22 Oct 08 @ 12:07 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)