Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: A question to the Moderator

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Why, in all seriousness, can't the skins library be organized by VDJ version/level compliance- i.e. all 5.1 skins, 2.3, etc. it is a muddled mess and really makes the site look unprofessional! A search function would be great too. A sincere request.

Ronny582

geposted Sun 08 Jun 08 @ 7:44 pm
listen2PRO InfinityMember since 2005
I believe the website is under construction and it will be fixed like that at some point in time, sorry

geposted Sun 08 Jun 08 @ 9:03 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Because it is a very busy time around here and there are other priorites. As mentioned we have it planned for this summer to work on the website as a whole, changes will come...

geposted Sun 08 Jun 08 @ 10:21 pm
jimmy bPRO InfinityMember since 2007
cstoll wrote :
As mentioned we have it planned for this summer to work on the website as a whole, changes will come...

They're going to chain Rune to his desk and not let him move anywhere till it's all done, lol.

geposted Mon 09 Jun 08 @ 7:17 am
Thank you - I must have missed that post. A light at the end of the tunnel is always a good thing - as long as it is not the metro heading straight for you! Thanks team.

geposted Mon 09 Jun 08 @ 7:39 am
jimmy b wrote :
cstoll wrote :
As mentioned we have it planned for this summer to work on the website as a whole, changes will come...

They're going to chain Rune to his desk and not let him move anywhere till it's all done, lol.

You kill me, Jimmy, LOL :^D

geposted Mon 09 Jun 08 @ 4:27 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)