Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Forum Feature Suggestion

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

pernPRO InfinityMember since 2004
How about a new extra top level page for the forum ? It could be called something like "MyForum" ;-)

This should only work if you have logged in, if you haven't done that it should just say something like "Please log in to use this feature".

I think it should have 3 different sections and an auto-refresh set to 2-3 minutes. I would also like to be able to specify in my settings what forum top level page to show when i click on "Community".

Section 1: New Posts.
This should list new posts in a single list in the format: Forum, Topic etc. It could have a limit of max 10 new topics per forum. If there are more new posts than the limit in a specific forum there should be some kind of information about that. A extra row with a direct link to the forum would be perfect.

It should also be possible to exclude specific forums. Like for me i would exclude most of the "Specific Languages" forums. Or it could be the other way around, so that you have to specify what forums to show here.

Section 2: Subscribed threads.
Would be nice to be able to subscribe to threads, could be limited to 10-20 per user.

Section 3: My posts (threads)
Could also be limited to my 10-20 last started threads.

geposted Mon 10 Jan 05 @ 12:58 pm
pernPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Here are a few more suggestions:

1: Combo box on the topics page that makes it possible to jump to another forum directly.

2: Search all forums function.

3: New top level forum: DJ Hardware. To discuss and help each other on any kind of DJ-related hardware. Mixers, Turntables, CD-Players, Soundcards etc etc.

4: Poll function. One for VDJ staff to do polls on new features etc. One for users to add there own polls.

geposted Mon 10 Jan 05 @ 2:38 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)