Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Connective

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Hi there,
Ive picked up the connective Vinyl & CD pack. I can see a couple of discussions regarding them around here but i still have some doubts.

1- VDJ + Xponent + Connective + Turntables with Torq timecode vinyls. Is this setup going to work? If not what must change.

2- If yes then please guide me to set it up.

Cheeers guys.

geposted Thu 17 Jul 08 @ 2:44 pm
ciocePRO InfinityMember since 2004
You need to have Virtual DJ PRO 5.1 and not DJconsole home edition...

geposted Thu 17 Jul 08 @ 4:23 pm
Aah..so that was the problem. I should have guessed. Now it should work shouldn't it. Cmon now..somebody please tell me if connectiv and torq control timecoded vinyls are going to work with Vdj pro 5.1. and if there is a guide here which tells me how to set it up with xponent. Cheers.

geposted Thu 17 Jul 08 @ 8:57 pm
read this: not sure if this is your answer but you should try the HARDWARE FORUM, hope this helps.
DJMarze

Posted Fri 06 Jun 08 @ 08:57:20 Quote

as the title states! with the new timecode engines - does this work?? if not i will have to go and buy serato vinyl.
djcel

Posted Fri 06 Jun 08 @ 17:40:43 Quote

Torq vinyl is based on Miss-pinky timecode engine so it shoud work. Just test with the PCDJ engine in 5.1
JayKline

Posted Sun 22 Jun 08 @ 09:24:43 Quote

I have tested torq vinyl and I get signal. With the PCDJ engine it is deceteced as ms. pinky version 5. When I play a tune it does play but with many pops and skips that I do not get with VDJ TCV. I am still testing other setings. Any help would be helpful!
cupsta

Posted Thu 26 Jun 08 @ 12:31:31 Quote

Similar issues for me with Ms Pinky rev2 vinyls, skips/pops/random jumps around the tune. Would also like to know if anyone has MsPinky/Torq vinyls working.

if anything get the NUMARK VIRTUAL VINYL VINYL, it is the same as VDJ'S and cost like 15 or 20 bucks shipped. later

geposted Thu 17 Jul 08 @ 11:12 pm
Thanks Marze for doing the hardwork. I am sorry if i am flustering everybody..but....i am just so...aaarrrgghh. I got my answer anyways.Keep spinnin.

geposted Fri 18 Jul 08 @ 1:36 am
hey bro - i still was unable to get torq vinyl to work - but conectiv works great with cdjs - i have recently purchased virtual dj vinyl and it work great too.

geposted Fri 18 Jul 08 @ 2:22 am
RuudboyPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Torq vinyl will not work, because its not exactly ms pinky vinyl...

geposted Fri 18 Jul 08 @ 9:58 am
So. I have been running virtual dj trial. then i bought numark total control. It came with numark cue. Then i bought m-audio torq/connectiv.

I wanted time code vinyl. So I got the numark battle pak. Could not for the life of me get the vinyl to work with virtual dj. worked just fine with the torq software.

Searched all the forums and couldnt find the answer. So on a gamble, I bought serato time code vinyls. Only the vinyls. was about 40 bucks canadian. And bam! works just fine! works Super! Heres the formula I got

(Connectiv - Torq Time Code) + Virtual DJ 6 + Serator Time Code Vinyls = Fun!

geposted Sat 19 Sep 09 @ 10:25 pm
Quote :
(Connectiv - Torq Time Code) + Virtual DJ 6 + Serator Time Code Vinyls = Fun!

I use the same setup when I spin on the house setups, just switch out that ugly black sl1 box and squueze trigga!

geposted Mon 21 Sep 09 @ 6:20 pm
hi,
i have had virtual dj for about a year now and i love it(i hav it upgraded to the latest version). I recently just bought 2 technics SL-1200MK2's, the virtual vinyl audio interface, and i hav a mixer. I understand this is all you need to operate virtual vinyl with virtual dj. but its just not working for me(if i am lucky enough it will play sometimes on one deck, sometimes on both) i especially can not get it to go backwards(on the deck i would spin the record backwards but the song will go forwards), which is imprtant to scratch.
Maybe my config is wrong?
I lack hardware?
if anyone can, please help me, i do not want to have had blown off all this money for no reason. Thank you in advanced.
p.s. i hav bought the serato CV02's just in case.

geposted Tue 08 Dec 09 @ 4:59 pm
@rodster - Please do not make the same post across multiple threads ... it will not get you an answer any quicker and only divides the responses that together in one spot could have helped you.

geposted Tue 08 Dec 09 @ 5:31 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)