Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: PIONEER MEP 7000 - Page: 2

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

DJAYMIXPRO InfinityMember since 2007
thanks also do you think you can send me a step by step instruction how to add a new sync button to beat match on deck 1 and deck 2
on my mep7000 pioneer meaning how to enter the words in action or anything thanks.

geposted Mon 01 Feb 10 @ 12:06 pm
hi also i have a mep7000 pioneer and my set up is cd player is conect at chanel 1 and 2 and i have giga port external sound card that conect at chanel 3 and 4. what happen is everytime i play my cd on chanel 1 and 2 the chanel 3 and 4 on my giga port play also. how can i set my virtual dj setting when i play my cd only on chanel 1 and 2 that wont efect my chanel 3 and 4 even i play chanel everything play on chanel 1,2,3,4 how can i set this on virtual dj setting please some one help thanks

geposted Tue 02 Feb 10 @ 8:55 am
SBDJ wrote :
It's a MIDI device, so should control VirtualDJ. I haven't used one myself, but at present it's unlikely the LEDs and screen will be functional.

Regards,

Scott

what kind of midi you have

geposted Tue 02 Feb 10 @ 8:56 am
DJ ANGEL S wrote :
After playing with this controller at the AC Expo, I don't think it is worth the price of $2,200 retail price. Yes it looks great but I think the Denon 4500 is a better option.

what so great about dn-hd4500 the mep7000 is way better of all

geposted Tue 02 Feb 10 @ 8:58 am
michaela_liebisch wrote :
Does anyone works with PIONEER MEP 7000.
Is it worth buying, how is the behaviour and it is working with vdj
Thanks for your comments

verry good i have it

geposted Tue 02 Feb 10 @ 9:00 am
michaela_liebisch wrote :
Hello,
anyone use the pioneer MEP 7000 already, it is worth to buy!?

yes go get one

geposted Tue 02 Feb 10 @ 9:01 am
DJAYMIX wrote :
DJ ANGEL S wrote :
After playing with this controller at the AC Expo, I don't think it is worth the price of $2,200 retail price. Yes it looks great but I think the Denon 4500 is a better option.

what so great about dn-hd4500 the mep7000 is way better of all

I DID ALSO PLAY AROUND ON DN-4500 AND AS FAR OF QUALITY THE MEP7000 IS MUCH BETTER ALSO THE CD PLAYER ON DN4500 DONT HAVE A USBE INPUT AND THE MEP700 HAS 2 USB INPUT MEANING YOU CAN PUT A KEYBOARD AND HARD DRIVE OR FLASH DRIVE AND IS MUCH FUN WHEN YOUY SCRATCHING WITH EFFECTS HAS A LOT OF FUNCTION HAS BEUTIUL BIGGER SCREEN AND ALSO IF DONT WANNA BRING YOUR LAPTAP YOU CAN USE THE MEP7000 TRUST ME ON THIS YOU WILL LIKE THIS UNIT.

geposted Thu 04 Feb 10 @ 12:08 pm
HELO HOW DO YOU CUSTOMISE THE SIX BUTTON ON MEP7000 PLEASE LET ME KNOW THANKS

djstevehill wrote :
I have an SEP-C1 and I take your points about the denon, however the denon is designed to play all formats of disc media and also connect to a USB hard disk or memory stick and play directly from it. Also it has an internal disk (which I have heard is not very reliable). So the concepts are different, the denon is a multimedia player and usb player, the MEP 7000 is the same but without the internal hard disk, both the MEP and the Denon are HiD Midi controllers too which means they will both drive pc/mac based software products.

The SEP-C1 fits neatly in between these, for example if you want to use pc/mac software and control it from a decent controller and have no need to play from disc media then the SEP-C1 at £600 is a pefect option and works really well with VDJ. If you need to play discs then the price ticket is over £1000, I know you can buy midi controllers for £200 that do a great job but the build quality and detail of the SEP-C1 is perfect for a professional show, whats more the HID controller means that you can fine tune the controller to your software, manage the backlights and leds and the jog/scratch wheel become ultra acurate. Whats more the pitch control is perfect.

The interface works really well with VDJ you can shuffle around your playlists and crates using the centre rotary knob, then load the track with the backlit blue load buttons, loops are a breeze just like on a CDJ, the LCD display shows the time details and BPM, then the centre screen shows the track details for each track loaded, the jog wheel and cue function operate like a CDJ and you can choose between jog and vinyl mode, then there are six small buttons below the screen that you can customise, I have set mine to control sync and preset 4 bar, 8 bar and 16 bar loops.

What I do like is that the button labels all match up with the software and are what you would expect to see on a CDJ so using it is not a case of trying to remember which button is programmed to what, which I think is a bad point with the DAC units.

I bought the SEP as I have no need for discs or external sources at all and have teamed it up with the new Pioneer DJM-5000 so my whole system is running USB digitally, the soundcard is built into the DJM-5000 so for just about £1200 I have a fantastic digital mixer with all the features I need along with a great HID controller, bolt that in a rack with a 14" TFT and a small backlit keyboard on a drawer and you have a awesome rig for both disco and karaoke.

My opinion is 10/10 for this setup, compact, reliable and rock solid.

I dont work for Pioneer or anything but have been working professionally now five nights a week for so long that I just personally feel the Pioneer range is the best road ready, dj ready kit on the market, I have Pioneer kit that has been hired out to hell hole clubs and it is still as good as new.

Ps. Previous mobile rig was a Denon DND6000, Soundmaster Fusion Mixer.

Steve
DJM5000, SEP-C1, JBL-EON515, JBL-PRX518S,MARTIN EFX500s, ICD-DJPC.

geposted Fri 12 Feb 10 @ 1:08 pm
Go to CONFIG -> Mappers and choose the MEP7000 in the drop-down list.

Find the button you wish to change and click on it (Or click the KEY LEARN button and then press the button on the MEP7000)

Type the action you wish to assign it to, e.g:

effect 'Flanger' active

See http://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/VDJscript.html for further information.

geposted Fri 12 Feb 10 @ 1:47 pm
I NEED STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTION HOW TO CUSTOMISE THE SIX BUTTON ON MY MEP7000

jpboggis wrote :

Find the button you wish to change and click on it (Or click the KEY LEARN button and then press the button on the MEP7000)

effect 'Flanger' active

geposted Fri 12 Feb 10 @ 4:02 pm
Jon's explanation is pretty straight forward.

If you can't understand basic things like that then maybe the MEP is a bit advanced for you.

geposted Sat 13 Feb 10 @ 5:32 am
DJAYMIX wrote :
I NEED STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTION HOW TO CUSTOMISE THE SIX BUTTON ON MY MEP7000

jpboggis wrote :

effect 'Flanger' active

Hello disabling the shift key it means that we shout

geposted Sun 14 Feb 10 @ 12:44 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)