Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Music discussion

Topic: TO MAKE ONE DECK PLAY CONTINUOUSLY

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Good day Guys!!!!! Funny I can't remember what to do to let one deck play continuously. for example i have a video program and i want it to play on one deck repeatedly. I don't want to use the clipbank for this.

geposted Fri 08 Aug 08 @ 4:00 pm
You could just drag some tracks into the playlist window and set an automix ;)

geposted Fri 08 Aug 08 @ 4:36 pm
I know how to do that! but that's not what I need to do. I need to put a video program into one side of the deck and let it play repeatedly. each time it finish it will start again instantly. I use that program like a background, when I play on the other side i can then fade over and the program will play, it i stop playing the program continuosly playing.

Thanks

geposted Sat 09 Aug 08 @ 3:02 pm
Ohhhh...Okay, I misunderstood you. Try this. Drag the track you want to repeat into the playlist window, right-click the track and select "repeat," then enable automix. This will cause the track to repeat indefinitely, until you uncheck "repeat." You should be able to use the other deck as you normally would. If there is no sound on this video program, just leave the crossfader in the middle and be sure that it is set to "full" in config>options. If there IS sound on it, and you do not want it to be heard, leave the crossfader set to the deck you want to use, go to config>video and deselect "link crossfaders," then set the video fader to the other deck.

geposted Sat 09 Aug 08 @ 3:11 pm
Thanks Genius that was what I want. Discojockeydoc, you've got the right medicine

Thanks

geposted Sun 10 Aug 08 @ 7:02 pm
You know what discojockeydoc! i am using the version 4.3 with my MK2 Hercules mixer. Whenever I use the Mk2 with the version 5.0.6 or 5.0.7 version I have a little itch in the music just like the RMX. but with the 4.3 version all is a set sail in other words smooth. I don't see the 4.3 version doing this. I await your medicine doc

Mix Master Mike.

PS. I have a few programs that when I am playing music it advertise my service and all it's detail. CRYSTAL ENTERTAINMENT INFO 345-323-6501 crystalenter@gmail.com. Dj Service * Dancers * Hosters * Lighten * Video Music. etc. I am a Video Dj. I plays alot of Video Music with 1 to 8 video projector screens 8X10. So Virtualdj is the program.

Let Me Know from Grand Cayman Island

geposted Sun 10 Aug 08 @ 7:36 pm
crystalenter wrote :
Thanks Genius that was what I want. Discojockeydoc, you've got the right medicine

Thanks

I'm glad we've gotten it sorted;)

crystenter wrote :
You know what discojockeydoc! i am using the version 4.3 with my MK2 Hercules mixer. Whenever I use the Mk2 with the version 5.0.6 or 5.0.7 version I have a little itch in the music just like the RMX. but with the 4.3 version all is a set sail in other words smooth. I don't see the 4.3 version doing this. I await your medicine doc

The newer versions tend to be a bit more resource intensive than the v4 series. BTW, have you tried the latest version, 5.2?

Try this with the v5 series. Go to config>performance and set the slider to fastest, select "auto" under latency, and untick overclock and safe mode. This will force VDJ into a better performance configuration with very little sacrafice in sound. One caveat, however. Master tempo in this mode will not work as well when you use KeyLock.

There are also tweaks that can be performed (for XP anyway). See skyfxl's blog for a guide ;)

DJ Doc
http://www.doctordjct.com

geposted Mon 11 Aug 08 @ 5:41 pm
How do i get to play music back a forth

geposted Thu 01 Jan 15 @ 4:25 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)