Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Help with ddm 4000 and mapping the midi

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

DjNakPRO InfinityMember since 2008
Ok so im lost I downlaoded the xml file and I dont know how to load it I opened the remote tab and general midi button but I cant figure out how to load the mapper

geposted Thu 28 Aug 08 @ 8:40 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Click the General MIDI graphic - select Config... - then click Load, select the downloaded XML file , then OK

geposted Thu 28 Aug 08 @ 9:05 pm
And then what it is mapped sorry Im a noob when it comes to this

geposted Thu 28 Aug 08 @ 9:57 pm
jimmy bPRO InfinityMember since 2007
DjNak wrote :
And then what it is mapped sorry Im a noob when it comes to this

The sliders, crossfader and switches, etc of the DDM4000.

So when you move a slider or crossfader on the DDM the same slider or crossfader moves in VirtualDJ, and so on.

geposted Thu 28 Aug 08 @ 10:01 pm
the sliders on the ddm do nothing to vdj Aaah what am I missing its probably so simple too

geposted Thu 28 Aug 08 @ 10:09 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
And you have a MIDI cable connected from the mixer to the PC? And did you click on the General MIDI and select Activate ?

geposted Thu 28 Aug 08 @ 10:12 pm
yes and the crossfader is selected for midi on the mixer along with channel 1 and 2

geposted Thu 28 Aug 08 @ 10:15 pm
Alright i got it mapped but i have a few questions and issues
1 what is mapped to what (i mean Im just randomly pressing buttons to find out and vdj has crashed a few times on me now )
2 Vdj keeps crashing(could be because Im pressing buttons on the mixer to try and figure out what does what)
3 What controls the crossfader for transitioning the videos?
4 My timecode will stop working on 1 deck once in a while

geposted Fri 29 Aug 08 @ 1:28 am
HI I jus purchased a Beringer ddm4000 and VDj pro. I would like to know to get them to sysn up to one another. I downloaded the mapping xml and loaded it to the general medi config , I then activated the General midi but I still have no control of Virtual Dj. Can someone please explain how to do this. I also have a Numark ICDX which works great with Virtual DJ but I have it unpuuged and deactivated in the VDJ configs.

geposted Tue 02 Dec 08 @ 6:09 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)