Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Hercules RMX - Microphone configuration help

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

spool32PRO InfinityMember since 2007
I just picked up an RMX today, i perused the forum for and found answers to some other issues I was having, headphones etc. It seems I've got all that working so far but now i'm trying to get my microphone to work and I'm not having any luck with it.

Also one additional question - Does the microphone when plugged in go through the virtual DJ program for recording purposes?

Just FYI, i have the pro edition and its updated to 5.2, i'm not using the console one that came with it.

thanks,

rick

geposted Tue 02 Sep 08 @ 6:47 am
geo1975PRO InfinityMember since 2008
hola ase anos fui dj de discotecas quiero retomar lo que deje anos atras se todo de la vieja escuela .el sofware de virtual dj me parece muy bueno y facil de usar pero no se que tipo de hardware comprar con el

geposted Thu 04 Sep 08 @ 9:18 pm
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
Open the RMX control panel and select mic 1+2 instead of the other option......the mic should work for PA type purposes......I have yet to play with the mic for record/broadcast type set ups....I'll look into it...

geposted Thu 04 Sep 08 @ 10:26 pm
This may sound silly so forgive me but you have pressed the mic on button haven't you?

I done the same thing last week until i spotted mic on on the RMX felt like a right tit!

geposted Fri 05 Sep 08 @ 6:59 am
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
i know your not gonna believe this but even i have done that... lol

geposted Fri 05 Sep 08 @ 10:11 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)